Best places to dine for Adults

Started by michelle2838, March 10, 2014, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle2838

The dining is a bit of a mine field.

I am trying to work out first where would be best for 12 young ladies on a hen do to dine and then whether it is worth while paying for the meal vouchers at all?

haribosmum

Personally I'd say no to the meal vouchers.  How long are you girls there for? 
I expect going to one of the buffet meals will be easiest, you'll def need to book in advance to get table of 12 but they'll accommodate you. 
We found some of the lunchtime meals like the pizza/pasta in the park filled us up and then maybe head to somewhere like sports bar/billy bobs and have picky bits (chips, wings etc).
There's also Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe which you can't use the vouchers for anyway.  Planet Hollywood might be a good option for you.  I went to Paris on my hen party and ended up in a Hard Rock Cafe :-)  But they do the cocktails and things like that which suited us. 
I guess the only good thing about meal vouchers is that there's no working out who ordered what at what price, though a lot of the restaurants have a set menu anyway. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Samninetysix

If you're eating in the park, I would suggest either Plaza Gardens or Café Agrabah buffets. They both have a large choice to suit most tastes and you can order wine and beer to go with your meals. They probably work out at roughly £20 per head which I personally don't mind paying as you really can chill out, it's like a sanctuary from the madness outside :) . We would normally expect to be in either of these for 1 - 1½ hours