Hen Party

Started by michelle2838, March 07, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle2838

Hi Guys

I am off to Disneyland Paris in a few week for my hen do which I am really excited about but also a little worried.

I know there will be loads to entertain us in the day but what can 12 lovely ladies get up to in the evening??

Any tips and advice would be so appreciated

Michelle xx

CinderellaSparkle

There are lots of bars and restaurants in Disney Village that are open til late if drinking/partying/having fun is a major theme..

michelle2838

Thank you, is there anywhere for a possible dance and boogie in or outside disney?

daddyof2

I think Hurricanes was the only place for such carousing, but its been closed for some time. The bar at HNY is very nice for drinks/cocktails, but obviously not really a boogie place

Samninetysix

Personally, I'd book into Buffalo Bills Wild West Show for the 21:30 show then head over to the sports bar when the show is finished.

michelle2838

HNY? Sorry this all new to me lol

Samninetysix

HNY = Hotel New York

Samninetysix

Also, depending on what's on the night you're there, you could always try Billy Bobs if you fancy a bit of a hoe down. At least they have a dance floor and big bar, you could even get to do your Hannah Montana (before the Cyrus got slutty) ..... "sings boom clap boom de clap de clap"

LotsoHugginBear

If you like to dance visit Billy Bob's Saloon. There is often live music and they have a little dance floor infront of the stage.
Some times there are dance lessons as well - line dance and salsa if I'm remebering right.

michelle2838

25 sleeps till my hen do at dlp :) :D ;D

haribosmum

Sports bar always looked lively and I saw some line dancing going on in Billy Bobs which looked like fun.  You'll have a fab time!!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20