Disneyland hotel breakfast

Started by Belloboy7, March 02, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belloboy7

Hi there.. Does any one no if you can go to have the breakfast at the disney hotel even if your not staying there.. I will hopefully be staying in a disney hotel but just wondering if there breakfast will have characters.
Many thanks..

polar vixen

Yup yup, it's fantastic!  Approx. 14 euros a adult, 7 a child, and the selection is HUGE!  Would definitely recommend!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on March 02, 2014, 10:35:53 PM
Yup yup, it's fantastic!  Approx. 14 euros a adult, 7 a child, and the selection is HUGE!  Would definitely recommend!

Price for the Disneyland Hotel breakfast has gone up.
It increased from 15€ to 35€(!), if you're not a guest there.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Belloboy7

Thanks for the replys but at that cost I think we're stick to cafe mickeys.

polar vixen

When was that? It's an awfully big leap, e were only there in sept!

polar vixen

Is there anyway  I can verify this?  We were planning to go when we go in September, but with 4 children, there's no way I could afford that, and we really enjoyed it last time. :(

laylanmummyluvdisney

There was conformation of this on trip adviser forum by a regular disney goer

:(
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: laylanmummyluvdisney on March 03, 2014, 09:54:29 AM
There was conformation of this on trip adviser forum by a regular disney goer

:(

Quote from: polar vixen on March 03, 2014, 12:39:04 AMIs there anyway  I can verify this?  We were planning to go when we go in September, but with 4 children, there's no way I could afford that, and we really enjoyed it last time. :(
Quote from: polar vixen on March 03, 2014, 12:09:13 AM
When was that? It's an awfully big leap, e were only there in sept!

Since the 14th of February, and it has been confirmed by Disneyland Paris.
A couple of people have already checked the information at the hotel and it is correct.
Since Valentine's Day 2014 the price for breakfast have increased to 35€ for non-guests.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

Thanks for that, sniff c how does the breakfast at cafe Mickey compare price wise?

stecal

Quote from: polar vixen on March 03, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
Thanks for that, sniff c how does the breakfast at cafe Mickey compare price wise?

Hi i think i paid about £25 for me and my daughter last time we were there.

polar vixen

And how does the content compete to dlh please? With 4 gluten  kids they could stock up on fresh fruit, ham and bacon, do they have that at cafe Mickey? Thanks for all the help guys

stecal

i think from memory they had fruit,yoghurt,cereal, fruit juices,bacon,sausages,scrambled eggs and sauteed potatoes i think, my daughter thinks we went for the characters but the real reason was so i could get a cooked breakfast as im not keen on continental breakfast  ;)

smudgepuss

Since the 14th of February, and it has been confirmed by Disneyland Paris.
A couple of people have already checked the information at the hotel and it is correct.
Since Valentine's Day 2014 the price for breakfast have increased to 35€ for non-guests.

:'(
Nooo!  This was one of the highlights of my last trip but there's no way it's worth more than 3 courses at the Blue Lagoon.

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015