Terrorific Night 2014 - Is it happening or is the event gone forever?

Started by DisneyManiac, June 29, 2014, 04:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

I have heard no word of Terrorific Night this year as the last one took place 2 years ago. Please say it's on! I don't want to go but it was a nice gem to the park.

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

DisneyManiac

Kristof

It didn't meet the Disney standard! That's why it got cancelled.

captain rocket

I know exactly what you mean, Kristof. lot's of fabulous costumes, shows everywhere and glorious interaction! We can't have that going on at DLRP! It would make the day to day animation offerings seem really lacking!!!

DisneyManiac

What do you mean captain rocket? I understand that Terrorific Nights weren't Disney Standard but Walt Disney Studios can still celebrate Halloween, it just needs to be thought of a bit more than Disneyland Park.

Besides isn't Walt Disney Studios a bit more aimed at grown-ups in some areas and children in the other. Would be great if Stitch and the Pumpkinmen completely 'oranged' Walt Disney Studios and different areas that were vandalised by them were cordoned off by Studio Security.

captain rocket

My post was ironic Disneymaniac! I really enjoyed those evenings and cannot understand how they did'nt meet Disney standards! Maybe too grown up, but let's be fair we adults without children are not very well catered for in DLRP>

DisneyManiac

Oh right, I didn't know you was joking ::)

They should bring Stitch into the Studios though for Halloween, he is the mascot for the Tower of Terror.