hot drink vouchers

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 10, 2013, 12:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhidra

I think it's a new thing. You can see it here on pg 5 of this brochure, along with up to date price for the meal plans: https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.ie/content/IE/EN/Neutral/system/images/ie_price_grid_addon_s14_211013_1_tcm276-58577.pdf
1st visit - May 1992 - Hotel Santa Fe - age 9!
2nd visit - March 2005 - day trip
3rd visit - July 2006 - Hotel Santa Fe
4th visit - March 2012 - Disneyland Hotel
***5th visit May 2014 - Hotel New York***

sarahh83

Quote from: Gemma W on January 21, 2014, 01:27:57 PM
Quote from: dhidra on January 20, 2014, 08:52:07 PM
Quote from: Gemma W on January 20, 2014, 07:25:54 PM
Hi just wondered if you would get one of these vouchers if you are on the meal plan? x
The meal plans Include a 'pause gourmande' for the afternoon, which includes a hot drink and pastry.

Ah fab I hadn't realised that (until today where you have mentioned it and then I read it on another site too!) It doesn't mention it anywhere in the info about meal plans though? Is it just for the plus meal plans? xx

and are you physically given an extra voucher? sorry if it seems a dumb question but want to take up this offer when we are there in feb as i always purchase a hot drink most afternoons when we were there last time xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

jackieann

Hi sarahh83..

I'd like to know if you get a voucher to. I am going in April and have a half board package.   

Can you post when you are back please??

THANKS
X

Gemma W

Hi, we just got back and had the full dining option. I think the voucher for the afternoon snack must be for those booking on the new meal plans (I think I have read somewhere that they change in April) as we didn't receive any. We did however get lots of vouchers for free drinks when we had a meal or bought a hot drink.

LotsoHugginBear

You get this voucher for a hot drink only until 2(?)p.m. - you get it at every counter service you visit before this "deadline" and you can use ist the same day from 3.30 p.m. until 6p.m. - the exact hours and the restaurants you can use ist, you will find at the voucher.