hot drink vouchers

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 10, 2013, 12:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

do you still receive a free hot drinks voucher when you purchase food.

julesk

You did get this when we where there last March but unsure if its still the same now?

Zee79

We did in the summer. We actually gave a few away because we were leaving before we could use them :-)

whenyouwishuponastar

Yes we did at christmas.

orangarnold

I went on the 5th of March and I got them, although the coffee was that odd tasting I was glad I didn't pay for it

TigerLily

I didn't realise you we're given hot drinks vouchers on purchasing food! Great little tip!

Ravenseye

Can anyone who has been recently enlighten me on wether these 'vouchers' are still being given out?
Thanks. :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

bad-pink-tink

Yes I got one at Christmas. We had lunch at Blockbuster Cafe in the studios, both of us got a bottle drink and paid for our meal together. With the receipt was a voucher for 1 hot drink, which had to be bought between 3pm and 6pm on that day only and there was a list of restaurants where the voucher was accepted. If we had paid separate for our meal we would have had 2 hot drink vouchers.  At about 4 pm I got a hot chocolate with the voucher at Cable Car Bakeshop on Main Street.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Ravenseye

Thanks, that's handy to know.
I've still got receipts from our September trip, and notice that the 'vouchers' don't have a 'redeem by' date. I wonder if I can use them in Feb? I may ask when we arrive  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

captain rocket

Ravenseye, I believe you can only use them on the day of issue.
bad-pink-tink. You are absolutely right, you get one voucher for each seperate transaction.

Gemma W

Hi just wondered if you would get one of these vouchers if you are on the meal plan? x

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Gemma W on January 20, 2014, 07:25:54 PM
Hi just wondered if you would get one of these vouchers if you are on the meal plan? x

Sure do :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

dhidra

The meal plans Include a 'pause gourmande' for the afternoon, which includes a hot drink and pastry.
1st visit - May 1992 - Hotel Santa Fe - age 9!
2nd visit - March 2005 - day trip
3rd visit - July 2006 - Hotel Santa Fe
4th visit - March 2012 - Disneyland Hotel
***5th visit May 2014 - Hotel New York***

sarahh83

wow i never knew this or noticed it last time we went!!xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Gemma W

Quote from: dhidra on January 20, 2014, 08:52:07 PM
The meal plans Include a 'pause gourmande' for the afternoon, which includes a hot drink and pastry.

Ah fab I hadn't realised that (until today where you have mentioned it and then I read it on another site too!) It doesn't mention it anywhere in the info about meal plans though? Is it just for the plus meal plans? xx