Opening date of Toon Studio attractions [CORRECTION]

Started by Magicboy, March 13, 2007, 01:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicboy

Hello

where know the opening date of the the boths attartions in WDS ?
which Infos do you know ?

Anthony

From what we know, it will be either the 10th or 17th of June, but more likely 17th.

No date has been confirmed, when it is - you'll know about it.

Kristof

Good news for everyone asking about the Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally opening date...

It will be June 17, 2007!

davewasbaloo

We arrive on the 18th and can't wait to ride!!!  Yippee!
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Phew, finally!! :D Who's your source, raptor? :P

I read the TGV Est link is opening on the 10th, so this makes sense.  The DL Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage also reopens that day, so the obsessed Pixar fanboy in me desperately wishes Mr. Lasseter will now fly over to Paris the next weekend for our Pixar ride openings. :)

But I won't hold my breath, we'll probably get DJ Tiesto submerged in a tank of water.

Soap

Quote from: "Baloo"But I won't hold my breath, we'll probably get DJ Tiesto submerged in a tank of water.

What do you mean by that Baloo??? Is this serieus or a joke??? Tiesto & Disney is een magical formula!  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

As a proof how fast things change at DLRP...

The official opening date for Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally will be (and won't change again)

JUNE 9, 2007!

Anthony

:roll:

humbug83

Quote from: "raptor1982"Good news for everyone asking about the Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally opening date...

It will be June 17, 2007!

sorry but I think you are wrong.

Read this:

http://fr.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/03 ... ush_a.html

It says 9th June. And yes I know it is in French but it didnt mention it on the English one!

humbug83

Quote from: "raptor1982"As a proof how fast things change at DLRP...

The official opening date for Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally will be (and won't change again)

JUNE 9, 2007!

Sorry I just seen this post since posting last!!

That is so brilliant cos that is when I am going in that week!!

humbug83

It says on the website 17th June:

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/15thann ... ttractions

:?

Anthony

Quote from: "humbug83"It says on the website 17th June:
Updated. :wink:

Just goes to show you can't take anything from DLRP as official until it actually happens. :lol:

Edit: And I guess this is the WDS' 5th birthday present? It seems they've been waiting till today to announce the dates, bless em. :)

humbug83

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "humbug83"It says on the website 17th June:
Updated. :wink:

Just goes to show you can't take anything from DLRP as official until it actually happens. :lol:

Edit: And I guess this is the WDS' 5th birthday present? It seems they've been waiting till today to announce the dates, bless em. :)

I booked my holiday yesterday as well!!  :roll:

But luckily we are going 14th to 18th June so will be there when the rides are definitely open!!  :D  :D  :D  :D YIP A DEE DOO DAH!

humbug83

Two grand attraction openings and one long-awaited attraction closure - Walt Disney Studios has never had a happier birthday! As the final closure date for the endlessly disappointing Television Tour is confirmed, Disneyland Resort Paris choses today, the 5th anniversary of the park's grand opening, to finally announce the opening dates of its first ever brand new attractions.

Is this an anniversary "just like we dreamed it" ? Surely, it has to be even better! Not only are four new attractions due to open in the next 12 months, but half of the park is currently being transformed with new themeing to form Toon Studio and Hollywood Studio. And if that wasn't enough, perhaps the one remaining disappointing corner of the park has finally received the final nail in its coffin...

What is the television tour?

and what is the other attraction? I know about Crush's Coaster, Cars and Tower of Terror but it says there are 4 new attractions opening in the next 12 months!

Reiana

I can't speak for the four last years, but a few years ago, you could see how Playhouse Disney was made. Boring in my oppinion.
And at the end of the tour you entered Cyber Space Mountain a custom made "roller coaster". Create your own roller coaster.

Seems to me, Stitch Encounter, is the forth attraction.