Frozen toys at DLP

Started by loulou169, December 18, 2013, 03:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiyero

I was there at the end of January and there were lots of Frozen toys but no Elsa barbie type dolls, just Anna. From speaking to a friend at Disney Store in England it seems a wide-spread shortage.

Gemma W

There were loads of Frozen goodies when we were there last week including lots of dress up clothes- just be warned they are about 60 Euros! There were lots of Anna dolls and little figure play sets too. They had Anna and Elsa dress up but I didn't see any Elsa dolls and I did meet a lady who was quite upset that Olaf was out of stock until at least April!

never2old

Quote from: Gemma W on February 09, 2014, 11:14:54 PM
There were loads of Frozen goodies when we were there last week including lots of dress up clothes- just be warned they are about 60 Euros! There were lots of Anna dolls and little figure play sets too. They had Anna and Elsa dress up but I didn't see any Elsa dolls and I did meet a lady who was quite upset that Olaf was out of stock until at least April!

Oh, no Olaf??  :( I was hoping to get one next week!!

SGregory27

Hubby upset that there's no Olaf. he loves him wants to get the outfit for our 2y daughter  ::)

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

loulou169

Oh god! I'm off on the 31st march and I have a feeling Olaf and Elsa dolls will still not be in stock then. It's bad enough Peter Pan and crushes coasters is shut and now no Olaf or Elsa dolls!! Lol oh well! I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best!! Lol
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018