Room upgrade

Started by glgittens85, January 27, 2014, 02:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glgittens85

Hi All

I have booked DLP through Disneylandparis direct.com staying in a standard room at Sequoia Lodge however am now contemplating upgrading to a Golden Forest room.

Am I able to call the hotel/Disney direct or do I have to go through who I booked my trip with?

Thanks in advance!

norhel

Quote from: glgittens85 on January 27, 2014, 02:07:16 PM
Hi All

I have booked DLP through Disneylandparis direct.com staying in a standard room at Sequoia Lodge however am now contemplating upgrading to a Golden Forest room.

Am I able to call the hotel/Disney direct or do I have to go through who I booked my trip with?

Thanks in advance!

I may be wrong, but as far I've understand the travel industry, you normally have to go through those you booked through. I remember last time I went to WDW, there was some issue with my name spelled wrong on the WDW reservation, and I had to go through my travel agent that I booked it from to correct the name.

You can of course try to contact Disney, but if you do, make sure you got your Disney reservation number, witch probably is different from the reservation/confirmation number you got from disneylandparisdirect.com.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Samninetysix

If you're not going at peak times you could probably just ask at check-in, if they have rooms available I'm sure they will be happy to upgrade you.

daddyof2

I'm still hoping for a booking error and full hotel that means we have to be put in a Suite :)

SVioletS

Ahahah don't we all wish for something like that?

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

Samninetysix

We have our 51st trip to DLP next week and I made them fully aware of that so I'm hoping after 22 years we will at least get a little something ;}