Euros

Started by BoristheSpider, January 26, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoristheSpider

My boyfriend & I are going for our first ever trip 9th-15th Feb. We are not sure how many euros to take.

What is your average spend? We were thinking about 800 but not sure if it will be enough!

Thanks x

digikleuter

there are many chash machines in the resort, so you can alway's get more.
Also: pay with the visa or mastercard. You'll have no worries.

M.

Gemma W

Im not sure if this will help lol but we are taking about 800 Euros too when we go next week (for 5 days) however we have got the dining plan. Then on the other hand we are going with 2 children who I know will want to buy some souvenirs! I am really hoping we don't need it all but would rather have the cash than put stuff on the card and be charged. xx

bad-pink-tink

at Christmas our budget was

60 euros / 30 per person for main meal each day

40 euros / 20 per person for lunch each day

15 euros approx per person snacks each day

after that it depends on what shopping you want to do or how much you want to spend on alcohol

expect to pay 7 euros upwards  for a beer/ measure of spirits, cocktails start around 10 euros depending on what resturant or hotel you are in
Dreams Mouse ears are 20 euros
Tshirts are around 20 euros
hoodies are 50 euros upwards
plushies are 20 euros upwards

expect to pay a minimum of 20 euros for most merchandise
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

BoristheSpider

Thanks for all the replies, I think we are going to budget for 150eur per day x

gemma2806

We have been a few times and take €200 a day for souvenirs and food etc for 2 adults and 1 child. On every trip we have returned with nothing! I would spend even more than this if given a chance so it really depends how over the top you go especially with table service dining and souvenirs!

Samninetysix

Quote from: BoristheSpider on January 27, 2014, 01:45:20 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I think we are going to budget for 150eur per day x

That's about  what our budget is for food & drink depending on where we want to eat and what mood we're in. We tend not to eat at some of the "cheaper" places although we do like the chicken & veal kebabs at Hakuna Matata, the hotdogs at  Casey's and the burgers at Cowboy Cookout. If you look at the all you can eat buffets, I think they probably go from about 23.99€ to about 29.99€ per adult which is great if you're starving or want to bulk up for the day at lunchtime/teatime. We tend to mix it up a bit depending on the menu's available at the time, Blue Lagoon for me is the most atmospheric restaurant in DLRP but the menu is so confused sometimes and not entirely to our tastes, same goes for Walts. Plaza Gardens is generally a safe bet, as is Restaurant des Stars in the studios park and for variety try Cafe Agrabah, 3 very good buffet restaurants. If budget allows, treat yourself to Buffalo Bills, it looks expensive but you get a decent meal with unlimited drinks and one of the best shows you will see, it's absolutely awesome.

Samninetysix

Quote from: gemma2806 on January 27, 2014, 08:59:45 PM
We have been a few times and take €200 a day for souvenirs and food etc for 2 adults and 1 child. On every trip we have returned with nothing! I would spend even more than this if given a chance so it really depends how over the top you go especially with table service dining and souvenirs!

When we went for Halloween last year, the total for the whole 5 night trip was about 3000€, thats 1200€ for the Magic Circus for 5 nights, about 400€ for travel by car/shuttle and spending money for food/drink/trinkets

BoristheSpider

Thanks for your suggestions. We have booked tickets for Buffalo Bill's already :-)

clarybell

Are the dream ears the ones that light up like in the video?

SGregory27

Quote from: clarybell on January 28, 2014, 02:08:04 PM
Are the dream ears the ones that light up like in the video?

Yes they are. But at that price I think we'll be getting just the one pair of ears.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL