McDonalds

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 26, 2014, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, im just wondering if anyone knows any prices for mcdonalds?

Were half board premium so have our evening meals covered but we thought we'd try mcdonalds one lunch time, along with annettes, and restaurant des stars.  We have seen menus for these places so know what to expect, but what about mcdonalds? Is it pricey?

Were a family of 4, thanks, Michelle.
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

DLRP Roundup!

Slightly more than you'd pay back home but nothing outrageous.

I'd skip restaurant des stars, ate there twice and never been impressed.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

michellemumof2xx

Ah right, thanks, that's good to know!

Really? I've read good reviews about there, and thought it sounded nice. Can you recommend anywhere else that's good?

While we are there, we're doing, inventions, buffalo bills, cafe mickey, manhattan for our evening meals (all paid for with our half board premium vouchers, apart from drinks), and hope to try annettes definatley and a couple more while were there, but don't know where else to try. Wouldn't mind a few take out foods like sandwiches,pizza or cheapish buffets?

Michelle

DLRP Roundup!

Plaza Gardens in Disneyland Park is the same price and much much better in my opinion.

La grange at Billy Bobs is also very very good!

Earl of sandwich is also good!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Emzie_33

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 26, 2014, 05:27:57 PM
Plaza Gardens in Disneyland Park is the same price and much much better in my opinion.

La grange at Billy Bobs is also very very good!

Earl of sandwich is also good!

Plaza Gardens for sure but best to book if you are going peak time as last time it was fully booked
Also definenely Cafe Mickey without a doubt but also best to book there for sure

x

polar vixen

We actually liked restaurant does stars, the atmosphere wasn't as good as plaza gardens but seeing Remy was fun for the kids and there was plenty of lovely food to choose from. Plaza gardens is fantastic but always safer to pre-book

michellemumof2xx

Great : )!thanks everyone, think we'll do plaza gardens then, will book later...only 19 sleeps to go! Michelle