Restaurants des stars and manhattan

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 19, 2014, 02:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi,

We're looking at booking restaurant de stars, it sounds nice and you get to see remy. Does anyone know what time he might appear? afternoon or evening?

Also, I've seen the manhattan menu, but it didn't mention any kids food on there-anyone know what kids food they do?

Thanks, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Uragano Tati

Hi!
We went to Restaurant de Stars last september at about 2pm, we stayed there more than an hour (we like take our time, try everythingh in the buffet and it was our only meal of the day) and Remy came out 2 times.
When he came to our table he sang us "La vie en rose"!! That was pretty nice!
I think he will go on coming out while the restaurant is open.
If you will book it you may ask that just to be sure!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

gemma2806

Hi Michelle I've been past the Manhattan restaurant before whilst in the New York hotel but I haven't seen a kids option on the menu. I know this is very much an adult fine dining option but I know that most table service restaurants have a child's option so I'd just ask when there. This is one restaurant where you probably won't have to make advance reservations.

michellemumof2xx

Thank you for your replies!

We're hoping to get in for around 12.30pm or whenever it opens for our dinner at restaurant des stars, so hopefully we will get to meet him (this will be on our last day, just before we leave).

We've already booked manhattan as it's the day we go on a day trip to paris, so want to eat in our hotel when we get back, and make sure we have a table reserved just in case. When my sister in law booked, they accepted 3 child reservations along with the group of 6 adults, so they should have something for them if they took the booking. We will double check when we arrive.

Thanks again for your replies, Michelle.
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!