Planing trip: 1. Time

Started by Jessmoeller, January 14, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessmoeller

I'm planing to visit DLP the 30/3 to 2/4, so 4 days. With my wife, my mom and 2 kids (8 and 10).
We are going to stay at Davy Crockett. I'm also planing a 1 Day trip to Paris.
We are arriving early the 30/3, and leaving late afternoon the 2/4. The 1/4 we would going to Paris and return to DLP late in the evening.

My question: are 3 (2,5) days in DLP enough to get full value, or should we stay 1 more day?

mnewcourt

If it isn't busy you can do all the attractions in the Disneyland Park in one day. The Studios park should take about half a day. So within 2 days you should be able to do all the attractions. Atleast that is what I managed during my past visits.

polar vixen

We stayed 5 days, had an pass for rides because of my disabled son and still didn't get it all done, if you can afford to stay another day, I would. Enjoy!

never2old

We usually go for 2 nights and it works out to about 2 and a half full days in the park. We've been many times before and know all the rides, so we don't usually try to get it all done (even more so now that we go with our 2 year old daughter). Personally for a first time, if you want to try all attractions and have time to spare (you don't want to be rushing around all the time!), I would add another day.

Arrow Transport

To my mind, spend one day more and the first one to visit Paris.
Do you have a car because Davy Crocket's ranch is very far from Disneyland (20/30 minutes by car because of the road, the big parking and you will have to walk until parks main access).
No free shuttle to reach DLP or railway station at Chessy to reach Paris center.
But with a car it's wonderful.
Becareful ... DLP 2 parks ... a lot of people ... at the hotel .... the swimming pool ... a lot of fatigue  :'(
Enjoy!

polar vixen

it only took us about 10 minutes by car from davy crockett to dlp, and handy cos once you've got your easy pass you can park in the Disney car park for free and catch the train into paris from there.

Jessmoeller

Thanks.
We'll stay 1 more day  8)