No discounts for december/christmas 14?

Started by Ceh, December 30, 2013, 10:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceh

Hello,
Since our family had a lovely stay the beginning of november we can't wait to go back (obviously)!
There is an action now for bookings (the yes days) which gives a discount but you can't book for december.
Is it because december is too far away or aren't there any discounts during the december month/christmas period (I can imagine it's a busy month).

Really sorry if this is the wrong board to post it, have searched but couldn't find a general discount topic (would be great though   :D )

Thank you so much! (this forum is a great read by the way, already excited for our next visit and we got a long year of waiting ahead)

DisneyManiac

There is Early Booking Advantage that gives 2 days and 2 nights free for Arrivals from 13th November to 19th December 2014. Hope that helps!

filanmat

Hi,

Could you please tell us how we can book for this period please?

Thanks

Ceh

Quote from: DisneyManiac on December 30, 2013, 10:46:16 PM
There is Early Booking Advantage that gives 2 days and 2 nights free for Arrivals from 13th November to 19th December 2014. Hope that helps!
Hm I can't seem to find that offer on the disney booking site? Only the -35 early booking. And I can't select a date in december. :(
(belgian/dutch language site)