How do you store your tickets and passes

Started by nattylou, January 10, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nattylou

When you are in the parks, with tickets, EMH passes, Fastpass tickets, hotel keys, meal vouchers, etc, how do you keep them all together?  I was thinking about a big wallet kind of thing,  with a neck strap so I can keep everything with me and they are easily accessible, but I'm not sure it would be practical on some of the rides.

So, how do you keep everything together?

bad-pink-tink

I bring a small long strap handbag, like something I would bring clubbing. Its just big enough for my phone , wallet, camera and a few other bits and pieces. The strap is long enough to go across my body, not just hang on my shoulder. This way everything is secure for rides etc.  I use a small travel card holder, similar to this http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/001/091/003/original_leather_travel_card_holder.jpg for my park ticket, room key and hotel easypass coupon. I keep this either in my jeans pocket or my coat pocket.

I saw alot of people with backpacks too. Also don't forget when you stay at a Disney hotel and shop before 3 pm you can have the shopping delivered to your hotel, so you don't have to carry bags of shopping around all day.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

nattylou

PkerUNO

You can also buy ticket/pass holders inside the park. I got a really nice Winnie the Pooh one from Tokyo, but it seems Paris only has very basic blue ones with mouse ears. I've seen a lot more people use them outside of Paris, but they are available in some of the shops.

Thaliel

my annaul passport spends most of its time in my wallet, which has convienint passport/card segments...I bought it in DLP back in 2012 ;D
<-Plz click

SwipatronSparks

i keep mine in the plastic thing thats attached to the pin trading lanyards
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

HFJohnson

We have one of those travel wallet things you wear round your waist under your clothes. It's a bit of a faff getting tickets out but we don't need to access them that often and it keeps everything nice and safe.