Inventions Charcter Dining

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 07, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, we made our restaurant reservations to day, and when I have just looked in to it again, as we have chosen to eat there twice, both times at 1pm, (one is these is using our premium half board voucher, an another we would be paying cash, so i just wanted to double check prices), it only mentions characters at 6-10.30pm....is this right? will we not meet any charcters at the time we have booked? Thanks.
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

michellemumof2xx

Also, I read a week or so ago, that inventions will be shut around the time we go, and that everyone will go to california grill while its shut...when making our reservations, this was not mentioned? Any ideas? Thanks

haribosmum

My understanding is that it's only characters in the evening not in the day time.

Think it was me that mentioned the Inventions side of the restaurant being closed for refurbishment.  Will still be a buffet and characters but in the other dining room.  Have you been before?  Normally for Inventions you go through to the left, but I was told for the 17th Feb it would be held in the California Grill room instead (so the normal California Grill menu would not be available).  It's still a lovely room, (actually it's probably nicer than the inventions side).  I would call the reservations line to check about characters as for me it would be a bit of a waste of a voucher if not getting the character interaction.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

michellemumof2xx

Hi, yep thats exactly what we thought, so swapped it for 6.30pm on the sat n camcelled the wednesday altogether as we leave about 3pm so will jut head to mcdonalds instead. They never mentioned it when we called but its ok, we'll just ask when were there. The reservations been made n thats the main thing : ) thank you for your help! Our holiday is getting very close now, but weve sorted as much ad we can planning wise, we just have to fit in all the parades n shows n a day trip to paris when we get there, so excited!! Thanks again : )

hawian rollercoaster

Do you mean inventions is closed from the 17th feb or earlier.

haribosmum

We booked Inventions for the 17th Feb, it is still 'Inventions' just held in the restaurant next door instead.  They said there was building work for the month of Feb so I don't have exact dates.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone got any more info as to when inventions is moving .

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 12, 2014, 03:37:22 PM
Anyone got any more info as to when inventions is moving .

Already has at night it's held in Calafornia Grill.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts