Halloweeneymoon 2014

Started by Magic M, December 29, 2013, 02:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

Gem and I are getting married in March 2014 - hurrah! - and are planning to have our honeymoon in DLRP over the Halloween period.

Can anyone give us (a) advice on Halloween events and the bonuses you get and (b) does Disney do anything special if they know you're on your Honeymoon??

Thanks for your help!

Magic Martin

P.S. Also the new Rat Ride should be open by then too!  ;D

AislingM

Hi Martin congrats on the wedding! Im spending part of my honeymoon in DLP from 11-15 Feb and when I made the booking I told them it was for honeymoon and they said they would pass it on to the hotel so that  they could "sprinkle some extra pixie dust". Il let you know when I come back what was done for us , ideally Mickey and Minnie will be waiting in my room on arrival but Il be happy with a banner or balloon  :)
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

BoristheSpider

Magic M

Does anyone know if any Halloween events will take place in the Studio this year - like the Terrorific Night they held a few years ago?

When we booked the trip we told them that we are on our honeymoon - let's see what this extra Pixie Dust is!!

DisneyManiac

Quote from: Magic M on August 19, 2014, 02:36:26 AM
Does anyone know if any Halloween events will take place in the Studio this year - like the Terrorific Night they held a few years ago?

When we booked the trip we told them that we are on our honeymoon - let's see what this extra Pixie Dust is!!

Asked the question a few weeks ago, Terrorific Nights is not on this year or probably ever. It was not true Disney-style apparently, although it was a gem to the park.

No news on what's going on at the Studios during Halloween.