June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Hudsonl

Yes. Definitely do it if you can  just spent the last 3 days castle club. Absolutely fantastic staff cater for your every wish and can't do enough for you very very helpful been many times to all the other hotels. But this is by far the best
DL USA feb, march+June 86
DW USA sept 87
DL USA jan + March
DLP Cheyenne 92
DLP Cheyenne March +Aug 93
DLP Cheyenne July 95
DLP Sequoia Aug 96
DLP sequoia April +nov Cheyenne 97
DLP Cheyenne dec 98
DLP New York nov 99
DLP Cheyenne Feb 2002
DLP new port bay Aug 2005
DLP Cheyenne nov 2006
DLP Newport bay nov 2008
DLP new York dec 2010
DLP NewYork dec  2011
DLP sequoia Aug 2012
DLP New York July 2013
DLP DLH dec 2013
DLP New York dec 2014
Hopefully many more after

captain rocket

Well, to be fair it ought to be!
I guess the price means that it is only really a "special occasion" Hotel for most of us! I prefer to have my three/four visits a year than the one I could afford at the DLH!
My next planned stay at the DLH  will be for the 25th anniversary as I believe that really should be something special!
Hell, if I could afford it i would be there every visit so go for it!

pialykke

I would absolutely love to do it - Castle club and all... But we just cant afford it... We have only just planned our 2nd visit in March 2014, haven't been for 2 years, and it's only Santa Fe... Won't be going again until the 25th in 2017, and that will probably be Santa Fe again - need to save up from now till then to be able to go...
But yes, if we won the lottery and didn't have to worry about anything else, then I would do DH every time - christmastime, halloween, easter etc. Would be fantastic! 

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

ed-uk

Every DLP fan should stay at the DLH at least once if they get the chance. We've stayed there twice but never in the castle club which i still hope to do one day. DLH would always be my first choice but for the money especially in the winter, although we have enjoyed staying at the other Disney hotels.
Ed & David

SVioletS

Would do it for sure if i had the money! Not so sure about Castle Club... i know it suposed to be great, but i can't really afford it, so never looked into it in detail.
Anyway, i would rather go more frequently (meaning every 12/18 months for us) and staying in another hotel, rather than not going for 2/3 years and then stay in DLH... if you know what i mean!

They now have a TV competition to win a visit to DLP, staying in DLH, so maybe that's my chance to stay there! ahah lots of pixie dust coming my way please! :D

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

haribosmum

Have done pink hotel twice now and loved it but can't justify the extra, so last visit was hotel new York as will our trip next Feb. But we are planning on going back in Oct 2015 and will have a one year old with us then so am saving for pink that visit to make it easier for getting back (and a treat)
Would love to do castle club but saving money to go to Florida instead for that budget.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Rapunzel1

We are going to in March (not the castle club). But only because there was an offer 40% discount and children for free.

We really like Newport Bay. When it is renovated we will visit it again. I like the feel of that hotel. The buidling and the fabulous swimming pool. And the family rooms on the 7th floor were just fine.

BlackPearl

Yes! I would definitively do it...again (already saving up  ;) ). It was such a wonderful experience.
You really feel extra special. Not that I didn't like it in the other hotels, but Castle Club was just WOW.
Well, yes, it's expensive, so no regular option for me, but a special one.

smudgepuss

I'd love to try it, just the once.

I did treat myself to breakfast there on the last morning of my last trip (December - 15 euros) which was definitely worth it for the better breakfast, let alone the atmosphere!

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015

daddyof2

I'm in agreement with several others - the extra cost is very hard to justify. Something like £100 a night difference between HNY and DLH would have to include some serious customer service

ed-uk

It is hard to justify the extra cost of the DLH, you don't need to pay DLH prices to have a good time and a comfortable stay. We've tried all the Disney hotels, we like the HNY and have stayed at the Sequoia Lodge the most because of the price.  But if you get the chance try the DLH if only once, maybe on a special occasion, it's just heaven to walk of Main Street at the end of a long day and straight into the hotel especially in the winter, or when it's pouring with rain. When ever i go i wish that i was staying there. You can feel the difference from the other hotels, the atmosphere and everything, it's wonderful.
Ed & David

DisneyManiac

So people call Disneyland Hotel the pink hotel? I guess it makes sense...

sarahh83

i very very nearly booked it for our visit 12-16 feb 2014. it wasnt as expensive as i thought given that its off peak time

HOWEVER, we are staying at santa fe as our little boy is car obsessed. last year we stayed cheyenne and it was amazing

i would love to stay at disneyland hotel, but for the money we are saving staying at santa fe it means we have upgraded to half board plus, we are also planning to go to paris for one afternoon/evening to watch paris st germain play a home game .... oh and a sneaky trip to pandora for an eiffel tower charm haha

First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

hawian rollercoaster

Do standard rooms provide you with bathrobes and slippers ?