New Year

Started by idylles, November 20, 2013, 05:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idylles

All righty.  My first topic here, and it's trip planning.  Yay.

So here's the story.  I want to plan something for a few friends and me for New Year's Eve.  I'm writing down all kinds of ideas and of course Disneyland came into mind.  But here's the "issue".  It's expensive.  And yes, it's worth it and all that, but we're still students with no income so it'll be difficult. 

I already have a car, so we can carpool. 

Now here's the question, does anyone know where I can find information about what activities there are on New Year's Eve?  Not only in the park, but in the Village as well?  The Village would be more affordable I guess, since it's free of entrance.  But I could use information about the park as well, like opening hours, and ticket prices and such. 

I'd also be happy to read any suggestions for New Year's Eve around Disneyland. 

Thanks for any help!
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

mickeyfan

I will be going to dlp for nye as well, and have been told that at the park at 10pm there will be a huge party with dj and all, lots of fireworks etc...maybe someone needs to correct me if i am wrong ;)...there will also be special dinners at some restaurants which can be found in the official winter brochure but they are expensive.

DisneyMichelle

Hello

I am spending New Years eve in The village and then the next 2 days in the park. To keep it cheap for us we have booked a cheaper hotel located in Val D'Europe, We have purchased Buffalo Bill Tickets via ticketnet.fr at a cost of 35euro each. So we have that dinner show untill 11pm then will watch the fireworks over the Disney Village Lake.
I am hoping the Sports Bar will stay open so we can also go for a drink in there after midnight.
Im not sure where you are travelling from, We are travelling from the UK and we have paid for our EuroTunnel via Tesco Clubcard vouchers and asked for the BB dinner show as a christmas gift from my parents, so its working out at a reasonable price for us so far.

NYE in the Park is good fun and very busy, when i went a few years back there DJ in Main Street USA started about 10pm and from 12PM the firework show begins :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)