Questions about trip

Started by Mtlchuck, November 21, 2013, 08:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtlchuck

Hi everyone!

I am visiting Disneyland Paris next week! I am super excited, but I have a couple of questions relating to my visit.

I posted a while ago and commented on how I was bummed out about Space Mountain being closed during my stay, but I recently had a -brilliant- idea: I can buy a 1 day 2 park ticket! I understand that upon presentation of a student university credential the price for this ticket is 48 Euros (does anybody know if they would accept a valid Canadian University ID?).

In this way I could see both parks and get my coaster fix from Rock N Roller coaster :) (and also ride the Tower of Terror and Crush's coaster... Pretty much all that interests me from WDS)

This leads to my other question: are both parks connected from inside? Or is it necessary to exit the Magic Kingdom and access WDS from its main entrance to park hop? I think I read somewhere that they are connected somewhere in Frontierland, though I might be making this up....

Also, I know that on weekdays Disneyland Parc closes at 7 PM. Does anyone know until what time the stores from Disney Village stay open, Specially World of Disney? With the parks closing relatively early, I'd love to stay a couple of extra hours there doing some shopping, so I hope they stay open until 9 at least!

...also, if someone could tell me at what time the last train to Paris leaves it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers! And thanks for any help!

-edited-

A couple more questions, sorry to abuse!

- does DLP have a single-rider system for some rides? I will be travelling by myself.

-Will Disney Dreams be presented everyday? I understand the show is daily even on weekdays.

SwipatronSparks

Hi,
I cant answer your question about your student ID or the one about the train into paris, however i can answer your other questions....

Park hopping.... No the parks are not connected from the inside, you have to leave disneyland to enter the studios, this is very easy to do, when exiting the park keep to the right hand side and exit through those gates, then keep to the right following that path and you will come to the studios, its a short walk between the parks can take as little as 5 mins (depending on your walking speed of course) if you are coming from the train/bus in the morning you will see how to get between the parks when you come through security as you can see the studios from there

Shops.... The shops in disney village stay open until very late, i have been wandering through the village at past 11pm and everywhere was still open, if memory serves me correctly the shops in the village remain open until 1am (dont quote me on that one though as i am not sure) my point is you will have plenty of time to have a good wander around the village after the park closes for the day.... :)

Single rider.... Unfortunately the only rides with sike rider queues are the ones in the toy story themed part of the studios

Disney dreams.... Yes this is on every day at park closing so if the park closes at 7pm it will begin at 7pm they close off fantasyland early to prepare for the show so anything you want to do there will need to be done before around an hour before the show is due to start :)

Have a fantastic trip :)
Swipes

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Mtlchuck

Thanks very much for your reply! I called the DLRP helplone and they told me they accepted university IDs from the whole world :D!

All this information is super useful, I am extremely excited about my trip!

Cheers!