Disney Characters' Express

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

I watched the Disney Express movie with Robert a few moments ago. He was a bt concerned that Casey couldnt see where he was going! (Notice that the re paint didnt fool Robert! But then again the poor child has been brain washed with Disney for the last four years, so he probably would pick up on that!)

He was chuffed to see Woody n Jess. D'you think they'll change the characters every day?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

shell_ely

looks and sounds good , do the caracters get off the train at any point?

how many times a day is the parade running ? :ears:

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

It will run from main street all the down to central plazza next to the castle 4 times a day starting about 10am it will have charactors on and music will play and the charactors wil be changed so look out for differnt ones every day but mickey the boss and minnie will not be on it .. will be fun enjoy
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Anthony

Ooooh I love the music!  If someone had said "it's from Tokyo", I'd probably have screamed and feared a Happy-Happy-Halloween soundtrack like the Stitch Cavalcade... but this, is very very nice.  Great choice and rework by Vasile Sirli, I bet. :wink:

Looks like Dancin has finally been put to rest then...

Masamune

:D It looks wonderful!

:) I'm curious to as to whether or not the characters will vary throughout the day. :P Since there's 4 showings, I think it would be good if they switched characters each time.

Mr.Disney

It looks verry nice the only thing is it is so short but I don't care al these disney characters it's great
It\'s healthy to travel beyond your imagenation

Samninetysix

I have to say, the character express does at least as much as anything i've seen to create a party atmosphere, it may not be as extravagant as the main parade but u can hear the music from all over and anywhere near MSUSA - it really does get everyone in the mood for fun - just watch everyone moving their arms in a train style motion :D

DisneyNut2007

Which other characters have been known to appear on the Character Express?

dreamseeker

Hello!

I'm here to give to all of you two new links to see in youtube two videos about this parade and the parade of Alphabet You Are

LE PETIT TRAIN DES PERSONNAGES DISNEY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHE3iwoLkc

ALPHA BET YOU ARE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=runeqsZciY8

I hope that you like it!
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

Kris

Hey, great vids. I didn't know a version of the "Proudlights" music from BougIllumination was used in Alpha-Bet-You-Are too. It suits it, although the overall soundtrack to the event is a bit muddled. Can't tell if I like it or not actually  :roll:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

TowMater

dlrpmagic.com says that the music will be Dancin, Just Like we Dreamed It and the Tokyo Rainy Day Express Music.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

fly_with_me_dumbo

danicin' :D  really? im confused this music is for the character express?

dreamseeker

hello!

I've got the song of the parade but I will have too the lyric. Someone knows where I can find it?

Thank You!

pd: I'm searching the soundtrack of alphabet you are! If someone have it, please, tell me by a private message where I can find it! Thank You! It's the only song of the 15th anniversary that i don't have!
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

Anthony

Quote from: "TowMater"dlrpmagic.com says that the music will be Dancin, Just Like we Dreamed It and the Tokyo Rainy Day Express Music.
Just pre-launch speculation!  I'll get around to updating that page (and all the others) over the weekend. :wink:

fly_with_me_dumbo: The music is "All Aboard" from Tokyo Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland, with new lyrics to turn it into "Tous En Train". :wink:

I'd love to get the lyrics down sometime, if anyone can help then let me know!  About all I can hear are lines like "Tous en train" and "En route au coeur du magie.." :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

oh and i got my hope up for dancin,  :cry: