best place to eat for valentines day 2014

Started by sarahh83, November 08, 2013, 08:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

have you ever been at DLP for valentines?? if so i need your help!!

we are going half board plus but dont mind paying extra to eat at a premium restaurant, but where would you recommend for valentines day 2014

thank you xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

mnewcourt

Never been there during Valentines Day but if I would be there I would eat with my girlfriend at Walt's, Blue Lagoon, or Inventions (California Grill would be my favorite choice but my better half is a difficult eater) or perhaps the table service restaurant at Sequoia Lodge.

never2old

Regardless of the vouchers, personally I would go for Blue Lagoon or California Grill for a really romantic meal...

We both love the food at Blue Lagoon, and the setting with all the candles everywhere is wonderful. And you can go for lunch and feel like you're having an evening meal in the Caribbean!!

California Grill is wonderful, personally I would go only for dinner (not sure they're actually open for lunch) so that you have plenty of time to enjoy it... Start your evening with a drink before dinner in the Fantasia bar just outside, then move to the restaurant for a delicious meal, with a bit of luck in a table by a window overlooking the park... Heaven!

hawian rollercoaster

The hotel resturants usually offer a valentines menu .

BoristheSpider

Hi,

I will also be there for Valentine's Day & it will be my first ever trip to DLP so wanted a nice place to have our meal that evening.  Are the restaurants inside the park open in the evening or do they close when the park does?x

hawian rollercoaster

They will close before park closing . In feb because the park closes at 7pm you either need to have a really early dinner or eat in the village or hotels .

BoristheSpider

We were thinking of going to Walts for our valentine's mel but unsure if irs open for lunch & dinner or only lunch?

hawian rollercoaster

The last few years we have been at this time walts has only been open at the weekends .

BoristheSpider

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 18, 2014, 06:24:12 PM
The last view years we have been at this time walts has only been open at the weekends .

Oh, that's a shame.

hawian rollercoaster

I know sorry i just thought you should know before you set your heart on it . Where are you staying ?

BoristheSpider

Sequioa Lodge, it's our first ever time going so that's why I'm not sure about what will be open or not xx

Disneylandjen

Hi,

I know that Walts is only open for Lunch on valentines day as I rang to book last week. This is perfect for us as we are leaving that day is needed an early dinner. If you wanted dinner I think the California grill is lovely, we went there on the first night of our honeymoon and it was lovely.

Hope you have a great time wherever you decide on! I'm hoping they do something special in the parks on the day, I have my fingers crossed for the return of the aristocats!