Booking Hotel Package

Started by Narnia Fan, November 06, 2013, 12:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narnia Fan

Hello, everyone! You might remember me from a while back ago when I had mentioned I had major plans of going to Disneyland Paris as part of my study abroad trip. Well, it looks like it's officially moving! However, I have a small issue. For these couple of days, I've tried booking a hotel package, but every time I submit my order, my payment gets denied. I've checked the information making sure it's correct but I still get the same result. I made sure my bank account was working fine, which is.

Is anyone else having trouble booking a hotel package? Note since I live in the U.S., I'm trying to make the booking through this link (U.S. version): http://us.hotels.disneylandparis.com/index.xhtml?

So can anyone give me advice on what I can do to get the package without having my payment denied?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Zee79

Hi,
It might be pricey with you being in the U.S but have you tried to phone them? and do your booking that way. We got the deals early (those that hadn't been released yet) as well when we booked over the phone.
Have you tried some of the other sites because we can book our packages using the French site for example, I know quite a few on the forum have done this and got it cheaper.

Narnia Fan

@Zee79: Hi! Thank you for your reply! I was having trouble contacting them because I'm not familiar with making international phone calls. But I finally was able to solve the problem! So I managed to book the hotel package last night and everything went through just fine! Phew!

Wait, you can actually book through the French website even if my money is in U.S. dollars? I was actually thinking about doing that but I thought they would only accept actual euros.

Thanks again!

Aurora1

Since it`s all on credit card it dosn`t matter with currebcies!
Just be sure, to leavve the country as it is (if you book on the french site, France, UK for Uk...) All is handled via email. I did book our trip this way, and it worked out with no problem.

Zee79

We are going to try booking through the French site as a dearer hotel was costing the same as the budget hotels were on the U.K site. Plus we have already booked tickets through French sites for various events in france, more recently Buffalo Bill show which saved us £100 for a family of 4. It comes through in French but the ordering is pretty straight forward.
Enjoy your visit  :)

staceylc

I've just priced up to go during February half term & the UK site is quoting £755 (including HB) whereas the Dutch site is quoting £550! Is half board for 1 adult & 1 child really worth over £200?

I think not.

Why can't Disney run the same promotions for every country?!?