any new characters??

Started by sarahh83, October 30, 2013, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

does anybody know if there are plans to have any new characters at DLP? we went in December 2012 and notebaly the characters my son would have loved to have seen/met are Sofia, Doc McStuffins and Jake
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

gemma2806

Playhouse Disney Live on Stage has now caught up with the present and has been changed to Disney Junior Live. If you arrive early enough for the pre-show you can now meet Princess Sofia and Jake before the show starts. Sadly though you still can't meet Doc McStuffins.  :)

Mac

The have a lot of the villains like Gaston and the old had/evil queen out which are actually quite fun but I think that is only for Halloween month. Specifically for Sofia and Jake they are wedged in the little lobbyide between the waiting area with the big screen and the show area just to the right as you head in. They are a nice little surprise if you do not know they are going to be there and look so cute like dolls in a little cubby hole :) ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº