Christmas

Started by cValuto, October 27, 2013, 09:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cValuto

Hi, We are taking our daughters to Disney in December and we would like to take them to see Father Christmas whilst we are there. Is there a grotto at Disney and if so do children get a gift? Thanks for any help!

gemma2806

You can meet and greet Santa in the Woody's Roundup area of Frontierland which becomes Santa's Christmas Village for the season. As far as I'm aware you don't get a gift but you can have your picture taken with him and get his autograph. Also there is a Santa in Disney Village who apparently has much shorter queues to visit him than the Santa in Frontierland.  :)

Festival Disney

"Woody's Roundup Village" is no more, it's Cottonwood Creek Ranch  ;)
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Zee79

Hi, cant remember seeing Santa in the village will def have to look out for this,  but if you do take them i woulds recommend trying to get to see him as early as possible and also be willing to queue for a while. One year we went we were entertained by some elves but other years there hasn't been anyone and kids get bored very quickly.

mnewcourt

Remember Santa will be there until December 25th.

cValuto

Thank you! Hopefully they will get to meet him!

tinkerbell17

Hi all does anyone know of any new characters being out this Christmas

grovesie

The only ones I know about are from the new film Frozen.

stitch147

Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas will ba about this year too, and Jack will be in his santa costume!