VEA shuttle

Started by kirstyf, October 04, 2013, 10:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirstyf

Hi

I am going to Disney Paris on Sunday with my husband and two daughters. We booked return tickets for the shuttle through the main disney website at the same time as we booked the hotels and flights. I have just been on the website for the shuttle bus and it says we should have a confirmation ticket email for the bus, but we don't have one! All we have is the booking confirmation from Disney and a flight ticket email. Does anyone know if this will be ok? We are panicking a bit about not having a specific bus email!

Thanks for your help!

gemma2806

You are supposed to get a separate email as this would contain your confirmation and e-ticket for boarding.

My advice would be to call Disney ASAP to check this! However I imagine if you print off all documents including the one from Disney that will show payment and confirmation that you've booked this option and produce these at the VEA shuttle desk, which you will have to walk past to get to the shuttles, that they would either allow you on based on the documents or that they would print your e-ticket for you then and there to hand to the driver on the bus. If this is the case don't let them forget to give you your return ticket as well!

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

kirstyf

Thanks for your reply!

We phoned up this morning and they have sent out the email confirmation today.

Thanks for your help x