The Plan

Started by JediBUZ, August 13, 2013, 08:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JediBUZ

Probably a bit on the sad side and we probably won't stick to it, but this is than plan so far.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

DLRP Roundup!

Love the plan :)

You sure do like Inventions!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Alexz

Love this! Now I will too make a similar one prior to our trip. Thank you for the idea!
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

julesk

My plan looked almost identical to yours in May this year  :thumbs: Going by our trip, the times you have picked are perfect too. Inventions and the Princess meal queue so worth getting there bit earlier for the best seats. Have an amazing trip  :D

JediBUZ

Thanks guys, thought I was risking a flaming for being a bit sad.
As liking Inventions, the truth is have never eaten there.  We have Premium meal vouchers but having 3 young children buffets are a better option for us.  Any other buffet would seem a waste of the vouchers.  I do hope its nice lol.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)

bensmum

Love it...I have found I get frustrated if any plans I have don't work out so have a much more relaxed attitude now....I book Buffalo Bills to make sure we get to see it once and the rest is booked either on the day or the night before. I can see how a plan like this would help especially with 3 children, saves any hassle, hope you have a lovely trip.

JediBUZ

Tbh I never made the plan because I'm mr organised or anything like that.  I made because I'm too excised I can't stop thinking about going.  Ive really pushed the boat out this year as well so I'm even more excited than ever.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)

bensmum

I see you are staying in a Golden Forest room...hope to hear all about it when you get back.

JediBUZ

Yes we were going to book a family room on the admirals floor at the NewPort Bay Club,  However some advice on here suggested two rooms at the Sequoia Lodge would not be much more and far better option as the family room is not really big enough.  As we have stayed at the NewPort Bay Club before I thought that yes that sounds like a good idea.  We then again on this forum learned about a brand new Golden Forest Club Room so thats what we ended up going for.  I just hope we get the adjoining rooms as requested.  There is 5 of us so myself and our 7 year old son will take one room and my wife will have the second room with our 5 and 4 year old girls.  I most certainly will be documenting the trip with photos and videos and writing a trip report.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)

gemma2806

Looking forward to your trip report already!

I've stayed at Sequoia Lodge a couple of times but as a treat and because of a really good deal, I'm going to the Golden Forest Club this time as well. You go just before me as I don't arrive till the 24th November so I'll have plenty of time to read your trip report before I go!

JediBUZ

All the meals are booked, 2 weeks and we'll be there!!!!
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)

BoristheSpider

Wow!  My plan so far is literally 'don't miss Eurostar'  :-[