just a little warning if wanting to meet princess or use a disability card

Started by sharkbait, September 29, 2013, 04:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkbait

Just got back and they have changed the way they do princesses you have to go to the windmill at set times 10.30 11.45 and 2.45 I think you have to get a reservation which will have a time slot when you meet a princess personally I think it's bizarre you have to que twice but just thought I'd let you know.

Also disability cards depending on which box is ticked (they have doubled the size of the cards ) they give you reservation time to come back rather than getting on straight away this used to only be done at busy times where as small world and pirates do it all the time. Hope this helps some of you plan your trip

PrincessA

Thanks for the heads-up, meeting a princess is definitely on my checklist for my next trip, so this is good to know.

daddyof2

I know this sort of thing must theoretically make it better (i.e. by ensuring rude continentals can't push in front) but surely everyone likes a bit of impromptu meet and greet?

PrincessA

Quote from: daddyof2 on September 29, 2013, 09:57:03 PM
I know this sort of thing must theoretically make it better (i.e. by ensuring rude continentals can't push in front) but surely everyone likes a bit of impromptu meet and greet?

Yes, it was always a nice surprise. I've always found that in my experience while there's always a bit of pushing, its not nearly as bad as some people say they've found it. When I was younger it was always amazing to see a character just walking around instead of queuing.