Disney's Enchanted Christmas 2013

Started by Kristof, September 21, 2013, 04:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Disneyland Paris just confirmed the novelties for this year's Christmas Season on their French Facebook page (full text in French below), which will begin on November 10, 2013.

• Walk-around characters from "Disney's Frozen"
  • New Cavalcade
  • Brand new 24 meters tall Christmas Tree
  • Disney's Dreams of Christmas, an all new version of Disney Dreams featuring Olaf from Disney's Frozen. (Discuss here)
Although not mentioned, Disney's Santa Clause Village is returning as well.

Original text:

Quote from: Disneyland ParisVous préférez frissonner lorsqu'un flocon de neige se pose sur votre nez ? Alors nous vous donnons rendez-vous à partir du 10 novembre pour le plus magique des Noël à Disneyland Paris. Venez à la rencontre des héros du prochain film d'animation Disney « La Reine des Neiges », admirez notre nouvelle Cavalcade de Noël et rêvez aux cadeaux que vous souhaiteriez découvrir le jour de Noël devant notre tout nouveau sapin de 24 mètres de hauteur... Enfin, prolongez votre rêve éveillé devant notre spectacle nocturne « Disney Dreams ! fête Noël », inédit et époustouflant ! Vous l'avez compris, pour Noël plus que jamais, Disneyland Paris revêt son habit de lumière et met les petits cadeaux dans les grands, rien que pour vous !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ezra

This is cool and all... but I'm disappointed that Wreck-it Ralph got nothing at DLRP... and Frozen is getting stuff straight away. I'm sure Frozen will be a great movie... but Wreck-it Ralph was so awesome... more than awesome; it was turbo-tastic. Obviously Frozen is the best choice for the Christmas season here; but it just bothers me that they did nothing for WiR at all. No characters, nothing.

Thanks for the info though! Too bad I won't be able to visit during the holiday season.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

DLRP Roundup!

The artwork/brochures coming out look fantastic, they're definitely pushing harder this year for Xmas!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

orangarnold

Quote from: Ezra on September 21, 2013, 06:20:23 PM
This is cool and all... but I'm disappointed that Wreck-it Ralph got nothing at DLRP... and Frozen is getting stuff straight away. I'm sure Frozen will be a great movie... but Wreck-it Ralph was so awesome... more than awesome; it was turbo-tastic. Obviously Frozen is the best choice for the Christmas season here; but it just bothers me that they did nothing for WiR at all. No characters, nothing.

Thanks for the info though! Too bad I won't be able to visit during the holiday season.

Wreck it Ralph would be such a good addition to studios

Ezra

Quote from: orangarnold on September 22, 2013, 01:53:36 PMWreck it Ralph would be such a good addition to studios

Agreed! That park needs more, even with the new ride opening next year... its still a pretty small theme park. Wreck-it Ralph would be a welcome addition.

spacemountainplatypi

Quote from: orangarnold on September 22, 2013, 01:53:36 PM
Quote from: Ezra on September 21, 2013, 06:20:23 PM

While wreck it ralph was a great film, frozen has the potential to be better than all of the non-Pixar  modern Disney animated films, so i would prefer more frozen than w-i-r.

Wreck it Ralph would be such a good addition to studios
"From Time to Time" -Le Visionarium.

Hey, i'm also a D23 Gold Member.... SO THATS FUN!

________Past Trips____________
3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

Next Trip: September 2018.

Ezra

I personally would prefer Wreck-it Ralph over Frozen, I'm definitely interested in watching Frozen, the movie looks beautiful... but Wreck-it Ralph has become my favourite Disney movie now. Really hope it gets something in DLRP at some point.

TheDisneyMagic

Can't wait for the Christmas season to begin, very much looking forward to Disney Dreams of Christmas, a little sad that Mickey's Winter Wonderland won't be returning, that was a favourite of mine.

gemma2806

I feel the same, I love that show and know my son would have really enjoyed it. It is a shame as the addition of this would have made Christmas season for me. I think it wouldn't have needed anything else to make it a complete programme of events.

Disney Mum

I'm really sad that Mickey's Winter Wonderland isn't returning, we really loved that show and my 2 youngest have never seen a show at DLP as they have stopped them all  ::) , for all I love DLP I really wish they would bring back the shows at the Chaparral Theatre and in Videopolis.
I am really looking forward to the Christmas version of Dreams though, best take the kids to see Frozen when it comes out so they know who the characters are.

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

Kristof

First photos of the Christmas Cavalcade!

Big thanks to http://twitter.com/disneydavy on Twitter!

Mitchell

The incredibles just randomly appearing with a Xmas hat made me laugh a bit too much :p
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

GeoffD

It looks great. One thing that really strikes me with this cavalcade is the amount of performers between floats.  There is no 'dead space'.   It's great for the guests, and the flow of the parade.

And as usual, fantastic photos Davy. :)

mnewcourt

It looks great can't wait to see if for myself.

Simba 27

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006