DLP Facebook - Interesting Statement

Started by ICHAPMAN, September 20, 2013, 08:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICHAPMAN

Hi All,

Interesting ( I think ) statement from DLP on it's official Facebook page has been posted this evening:

QuoteDisneyland Paris, Europe's No. 1 tourist attraction, continues to invest in new shows and experiences, having recently delivered the wildly popular Toy Story Playland, which has become a center for excitement for our guests, and Disney Dreams!, now rated as our guests' favorite show. Even our hotels have something new with redesigned rooms at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe and Disney's Sequoia Lodge! What's next? Autumn is here, so get ready for even more magic times at Disneyland Paris. Check into our Facebook page tomorrow for the surprises we have in store for you with new shows and excitement.

Be interesting to see what they are announcing tomorrow. (although I'm prepared for the let down!)

Iain

ilovedisneylandparis

I was interested by this too! The second part made me excited for tomorrow, and the first part seemed a little like DLP trying their best to counteract all this negative press they've had the last few weeks?

I just hope that the announcements are something actually new that we're not aware of yet (i.e. new parades or shows post-Christmas or similar). I'd be disappointed if it was just re-iterating Christmas or Halloween news that we have been aware of for some time now.

ICHAPMAN

1st update has been made by DLP:

QuoteToday we invite you to discover all the novelties that will make your day during your next visit to Disneyland Paris.... Let's go!Do you like to shake with laughter? Our first surprise is about to begin! As of 5 October, make way for the Disney Halloween Festival. Mickey and his Friends have prepared an unforgettable party for you in the Park, more invaded than ever by pumpkins and ghosts! Come meet Uncle Scrooge and his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie for a brand new Cavalcade before learning to sew at Minnie's Costume Couture. And if you have a sweet tooth, Goofy will adjust his remarkable candy-making machine to make your mouth water!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151861988092871&set=a.383877202870.163948.291755292870&type=1
[/size]Nothing we didn't already know.

amanda08

have to laugh at ourselves - we should learn not to get excited about these promises of surprises lol, I think most of us that are on various DLP forums know all of this stuff way in advance of it being offically announced

ed-uk

If their messages are in response to the petition i think it will be too late for DLP to change their Halloween and Christmas plans now. It will be next year before we see what effect the petition has had, hopefully something positive will come out of it.
Ed & David

ICHAPMAN

Next Update:

QuoteWould you rather shiver when a snowflake falls on the tip of your nose? Right! Well then come join us as of 10 November for the most magical Christmas at Disneyland Paris. Come meet the heroes of the next Disney animation movie "Frozen, the Snow Queen", admire our new Christmas Cavalcade and dream of the presents you would like to discover on Christmas day at the foot of our brand new 24-meter tall Christmas tree ... Last –but not least- make the dream go on and on by staying wide awake in front of our unique and mind-blowing nighttime show "Disney Dreams ! of Christmas". You have now understood that at Christmas time, more than any time, Disneyland Paris slips into its most beautiful light costume and piles on the presents, all for you!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151862151247871&set=a.383877202870.163948.291755292870&type=1

Iain

hannabdav

Very limited info from Disney. Most of it isn't new to us, although the adaptation of dreams is welcomed!!!!
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!