Onesies advice

Started by stitch147, September 12, 2013, 11:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Will second what Idylles said as beat me too it. Also was going to say, visiting in November you will probably be wanting to wear more than just a onesie even if you can fit a normal amount of layers under it. As long as you wear a jacket on top should be fine then you can use the head as a hood and you should be fine. To be absolutely sure I would say jacket and backpack combo and it wont even be an issue. Will also be fun picking one out to match the outfit =) ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

stitch147

The onesies we have are good but you can tell that we are not the real deal. Wearing a normal coat and bag with it sounds like a good idea. We'll pack them and see how we get on. Thanks for all the advice peeps. xx

orangarnold

Quote from: stitch147 on October 18, 2013, 12:04:54 PM
The onesies we have are good but you can tell that we are not the real deal. Wearing a normal coat and bag with it sounds like a good idea. We'll pack them and see how we get on. Thanks for all the advice peeps. xx

Worst that's going to happen is they ask you to change

littlemermaid83

Wearing a onesie is the same as wearing a hoody with a characters face on the hood. DLP are highly unlikely to turn you away.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!