recommended private transfer from CDG

Started by mary, September 11, 2013, 08:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary

Can anyone recommend a reliable company to book private transfers from CDG airport?  Also any information on how to book and where to pick up would be very gratefully received.
Thanks

amanda08

Hope its ok for me to put the link here?
if you go over to the Trip Advisor DLP forum there is a ton of info about everything including private transfers :)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g226865-i2224-o40-Marne_la_Vallee_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

If you click the link and look on the right hand side you will see the FAQ section - 5th item down is about transfers - happy planning!

hannabdav

We are using ezyshuttle as they came highly recommended.
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

captain rocket

I have used RS transport several times with no problems. You can book on line and pay the driver on the day and although it is slightly cheaper to pay in advance, I always feel there is a good incentive for them to collect you if they have not already got your money! They will either meet you at baggage claim or tell you what door in the terminal to go to (All the doors at CDG are numbered sequentially) I would advise taking the TGV for you return unless you have a large party as it only takes ten minutes and is unlikely to be delayed by accidents etc.