arrival day

Started by thehitpack, September 11, 2013, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehitpack

If check in is at 3pm and i arrived early could i go into the park?

Also what does the breakfast entail at santa fe?

gemma2806

Yes you can! Although you can't get your room key till 3pm (sometimes a bit earlier if your room is ready) you can check in your luggage at the luggage storage room and you get all your park passes and info from the check in desk you just won't be given your room key. You can then use your passes straight away.

Breakfast is much the same at all the Disney hotels. Continental breakfast includes croissants, pain au chocolat, bread rolls, slices of bread for toasting, jams, marmalades, Nutella, hams, cheeses, turkey/chicken slices, yogurts, fromage frais, French set yogurt, fresh fruit salad, whole fresh fruit. Hope I've remembered everything!

thehitpack

wow. so on the first day could i get a late breakfast?

captain rocket

If you are staying, say for three nights you will get a park pass for four days but you will only get three breakfasts! So if you take breakfast on the first day you will not be able to have one on the last day! As stated You can collect your park tickets as soon as you arrive and leave your luggage in the free luggage store room. You get a time slot for breakfast and I would advise dining as early as possible as breakfast time in all the hotels can be very busy, especially around 08.00. You will be given passes to present at the dining room. I always dine around 07.00 before going to the park for early magic hours. You should also ask at reception if they are offering breakfast in the park during your stay. With this you can dine in the park at a nominated restaurant, normally Plaza gardens, so I would advise going into the park as early as you can and ride the attractions whilst they are at their quietest (Normally the first hour) and then enjoy your breakfast before the other lands open at 10.00.

amanda08

For around 4 euros you can pay for breakfast at the Santa Fe on arrival morning

captain rocket

3 Euros? really? have you done that? I am planning breakfast in DLH next month when I stay RO at the Kyriad for 14 euros and although DLH is bound to cost more that price seems remarkably low, especially for Disney. the cost of breakfast at the Kyriad is 12 euros!