Breakfast in New York

Started by josiejo18, August 22, 2013, 06:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josiejo18

Hi Am going to Hotel New york 02/12/2013 Can anyone tell me what the breakfast is like in there.  Did Santa Fe last year is it the same?  Thanks for answering

captain rocket

Only just seen this post, sorry for the late reply!
Breakfast in the New York is NOTHING like the Santa Fe!
You get all the usual stuff, cereals, fruit, cold meats, cheese etc. You also get Scrambled egg, sausage and bacon and the best Orange juice at any of DLRP hotels! A unique touch is honey produced at the parks! Not always there but worth looking for. Normally breakfast is served in the Parkside Diner or the Manhattan Grill, try the grill if you can, its a top notch restaurant and there are comfortable seats and lots of space. The breakfast is the same wherever you dine. On my last visit, the bar was closed and the Manhattan was used as a bar so the meal was served in the convention centre, lots of space in that aircraft hanger sized room! I always have breakfast as early as possible to avoid the worst of the crowds and to enjoy Early Magic Hours to the full.
Have a great stay in the New York!

never2old

Quote from: "captain rocket"Only just seen this post, sorry for the late reply!
Breakfast in the New York is NOTHING like the Santa Fe!
You get all the usual stuff, cereals, fruit, cold meats, cheese etc. You also get Scrambled egg, sausage and bacon and the best Orange juice at any of DLRP hotels! A unique touch is honey produced at the parks! Not always there but worth looking for. Normally breakfast is served in the Parkside Diner or the Manhattan Grill, try the grill if you can, its a top notch restaurant and there are comfortable seats and lots of space. The breakfast is the same wherever you dine. On my last visit, the bar was closed and the Manhattan was used as a bar so the meal was served in the convention centre, lots of space in that aircraft hanger sized room! I always have breakfast as early as possible to avoid the worst of the crowds and to enjoy Early Magic Hours to the full.
Have a great stay in the New York!

I was going to say the exact same.

Oh, and BEST JUICE EVER!!!

Have a great time!!