Annual passes and hotels

Started by roxy280714, August 17, 2013, 05:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roxy280714

Hi Im new to all of this.
Was looking into buying annual passes if I do this how would I book at davvy crocketts would i have to pay in full or could i pay for accommodation separately
Thanks in advance

Zee79

I think you can do either. We booked accommodation only in Nov because we already had our annual passes, we did get a funny but concerned look when checking in the Sequoia because no park tickets were included. We booked through DLP itself and stated no park tickets so it should be similar for Davvy Crocketts. You would then need to go to the ticket booth at DLP park and ask for whatever annual pass you require. if you get park tickets you could always try to sell them once you get your passes.

Sulley's Arms

Quote from: "roxy280714"Hi Im new to all of this.
Was looking into buying annual passes if I do this how would I book at davvy crocketts would i have to pay in full or could i pay for accommodation separately
Thanks in advance

Hi
If you book a room at the Crockett Ranch (on the website) for just one adult, whilst the offers are still on (ends this week I think?) this will be the cheapest offer you'll get.  Then buy your APs when you arrive at DLP and in the evening when you check-in at the hotel, simply confirm that you have additional people that will be staying with you - they'll add them to your room and you'll only need to pay approx 1 Euro per night tax per adult.  That's it!

We've done this before and it really is that straight forwards and soooo much cheaper than booking a room for everyone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sulley's Arms
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Mac

Quote from: sulleysarms on August 20, 2013, 07:21:34 PM

Hi
If you book a room at the Crockett Ranch (on the website) for just one adult, whilst the offers are still on (ends this week I think?) this will be the cheapest offer you'll get.  Then buy your APs when you arrive at DLP and in the evening when you check-in at the hotel, simply confirm that you have additional people that will be staying with you - they'll add them to your room and you'll only need to pay approx 1 Euro per night tax per adult.  That's it!

We've done this before and it really is that straight forwards and soooo much cheaper than booking a room for everyone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sulley's Arms

Sulley's

Have you done this at any of the Disney Hotels or does this only work at the DC Ranch?

Thank you kindly

~Mac
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº