Deals for shorter trip?

Started by Chlo83, August 10, 2013, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlo83

Hi,

We are hoping to visit DLRP for 2 nights and 3 days in Dec or Jan to experience the Christmas Magic!  Yay!  =D>

I can see Disney have a great deal right now to get 2 extra nights free when you book 2 nights or more, but we really don't want to do such a long trip due to costs of meals etc and also getting time off work.

When this deal ends on the 25th are Disney likely to offer a new deal that might also work for shorter trips?  I can see the French site is offering 1 night free and free half board for trips up until September for example - any chance of something like this...or anything at all?  Am not sure if they cycle deals or all the deals will just go away.

Any help from those with more experience much appreciated  :D

Chlo83

Any thoughts?!

DLRP Roundup!

UK site it would seem unlikely due to the amount of offers for the Xmas period.

However there may be a late booker offer (25%-30%) but that really falls down to occupancy levels. However keep a close eye on the French site, as its more likely to offer closer deals, and flash sales.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

captain rocket

If you plan to visit regularly over the next year why not do what I do? Buy an annual passport, if it is a Dream passport you get early magic hours included, and stay at a partner hotel like the Kyriad. I usually pick up the Kyriad for about £100 for two nights room only and get a cheap flight to go with it! Sometimes you can pick up b&b in the Cheyenne or Santa Fe for around £69 b&b but you may have to wait until the last minute for that price. Don't forget these prices are per room, not per person! Cheap trip, problem solved.