Ride Orders

Started by Atlantica14, August 07, 2013, 12:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantica14

Hello everybody, I'm new here :hello:

This is my first post, and I need a little advice ...

I am going for the day in September, with a friend who has only ever been once before (I've been quite a few), and I really want to get the most out of the day for her, and really show her why I am so obsessed with the park !

So, was just thinking really about the order of the rides to go on, to avoid the most queues etc. She has only ever been to one park (DisneyLand) so Studios is a must, obviously. I purchased us tickets from disneylandresortparis.com, which gives entry to both parks. So, I was thinking ....

Go straight to Studios first and go on Crush's Coaster.
Tower of Terror
Rockin Roller Coaster

Tram tours will be a miss, Flying Carpets a miss too. Stitch Live! if a show is running at the right time...anyone else have any suggestions ?

Then on to the main park....anyone know of things that get super busy at certain points ? She isnt bothered with the parade or meeting characters (sob --- there goes Princess Pavillion visit) but she is intrigued by Disney Dreams! So will be staying to watch that.

So without character meet and greets, and the hour or so for the parade, we will have quite a lot of time in Disney which is great.

Any thoughts are very very welcome :)

captain rocket

In the studios, I would go to the Tower of Terror straight after Crush and ride it if the queue is short and if not get a fastpass and go straight to Rock and Roller coaster and ride that. I would'nt miss Cinemagique if there is a convenient show time. When you get in the main park go straight to Frontierland and get a fastpass for Big Thunder and visit Pnantom Manor whilst waiting for the time to come around for BTM if that  is a long time cut through to Adventureland and ride Indiana Jones next. Then over to Discoveryland to ride Space Mountain and visit Buzz or Star Tours whilst waiting. If captain EO is open that might be a good bet. That just leaves its a small World and Pirates. These are two high capacity rides so should be ok. having said all of this, if you are travelling later on in September the park may not be that crowded. Have a good, manic day!

Atlantica14

Thank you captain rocket !

Sounds like a very sensible plan - will print that out to remind me ! Just seen that Peter Pan will be shut ... absolutely gutted; it is my favourite ride in the park :( And my friend hadn't even been on it before! But again, that will be valuable queue time somewhere else I suppose. Still annoying though.

grovesie

It seems everybody is forgetting Toy Story Land. RC Racer is a must, the Parachute drop is quite fun too. You should be able to get a lot done as Magic Kingdom should stay open until quite late.

Atlantica14

Ahh the list is getting bigger again ! I must confess, I did totally forget Toy Story Land ... how awful is that? Parachute Drop is closed I think when I go :(