Disney Store in Disney Village

Started by esmeralda, July 02, 2013, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esmeralda

I was wondering if the Disney store still opens its door from 4pm on? Does anyone know?  Cause last summer they changed the opening hours.
Is there still a big variety of x-mas merchandise? Thanks for news!
Julia

nathalie

Last February it would open at 2 or 3 pm, last month it was opening from 4 pm, so it could still swith a little.

GeoffD

Quote from: "esmeralda"I was wondering if the Disney store still opens its door from 4pm on? Does anyone know?  Cause last summer they changed the opening hours.
Is there still a big variety of x-mas merchandise? Thanks for news!

Yes, it still opens at 4pm (due to World of Disney). The Christmas section has now been turned into a candy section selling a variety of biscuits and haribo. Christmas merchandise can still be found in the Castle store though.

esmeralda

Thanks doddy13.  I wonder why they keep changing the offer- like x-mas to sweets?
Do they still offer merch of all ranges or is it more kid's stuff like Emporium does now?
Julia

GeoffD

The Disney Store is slightly more child orientated yes. But has one of the better ranges of plush toys in the resort. The more adult ranges can be found in Disney Fashion and World of Disney.

esmeralda

Thanks again! I know Dlp very well but i haven't been there since last summer and I'm always curious what exactly has changed :-)
I would love to see more stuff for adults in the stores like they used to in the 90's....
Julia