DLH breakfast

Started by BOOMitsGeorgia, June 28, 2013, 02:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOMitsGeorgia

Hi, I'm going to be in DLP from 8th September - 12th September and I'm staying in the Kyriad hotel, I know you can pay to have breakfast in the DLH but I was wondering if you can still have it even if you're not staying at a DLP hotel?

jenniedisney

Yes you can go.
Its roughly 14 euros for adults.
Been going to Disney since October 1992.
Hotels Stayed in:
Cheyenne 1992
Disneyland Hotel 1993-Present
Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel Castle Club 2007,2008,2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Millennium Celebration 1999-2000 in Disneyland Hotel

WDW Cast Member 2016-2017
Stayed in EVERY resort on property

BOOMitsGeorgia

Yay! Thank you :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "BOOMitsGeorgia"Hi, I'm going to be in DLP from 8th September - 12th September and I'm staying in the Kyriad hotel, I know you can pay to have breakfast in the DLH but I was wondering if you can still have it even if you're not staying at a DLP hotel?

We're going same dates as you! The DLH breakfast is lovely!

orangarnold

I did the DLH breakfast on Halloween last year. Make sure you have your camera with you as there are lots of characters in rotation just outside the entrance.

Also don't worry about lunch that day, the spread is lovely and youre most likely to be full till dinner!

Ravenseye

This is a must for our trip as we have yet to experience any time inside the DLH.
Sooo excited!
:D/
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

IrishMinnie

How much is it for kids?

JediBUZ

Cafe Mickey is the same price for adults and children at Breakfast so may be inventions is the same.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

orangarnold

I think it was no more than €15 at the hotel

hawian rollercoaster

What time does breakfast run to .

hawian rollercoaster

Is breakfast usually served in inventions .

hawian rollercoaster

Can anyone tell me when breakfast stops is it 11 ?

julesk

Hi. Sorry to ask more questions. We are due to stay in DLH for half term and read charactors greet at the door for breakfast. Is it organised with photographer like in other hotels or more like decent of the stairs and no strict queue?  Thanks

DisneyRon

Quote from: julesk on October 18, 2014, 09:29:35 PM
Hi. Sorry to ask more questions. We are due to stay in DLH for half term and read charactors greet at the door for breakfast. Is it organised with photographer like in other hotels or more like decent of the stairs and no strict queue?  Thanks

When I was there in September it was with CM assistance, Photographer and a neat queue. They'll put a sign to show which characters will be on rotation that day and at what times.

julesk

Thanks Disney Ron, thats a great help  :)