hidden treasures

Started by alisongotts, June 24, 2013, 11:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alisongotts

hi everyone. i was recently over the moon to discover i am being taken to disneyland paris in december :D i am determined to make this trip as magical as possible and make the most of this trip as the  odds of going again are very slim :( so after a lot of research i have heard of such things as waking tinkerbell and other hidden treasures, im trying to make a list of as many of these as possible so i can try and explore them all as i would hate to come away and be told of such things :( i would greatly appreciate any input on these. thank you in advance for helping make my trip more magical.
alison

emsamess

We are going back in December! We were there the same time last year and it was magical, so lovely seeing the park twinkle at night. There was an amazing Christmas tree with a lighting ceremony each night. We also stumbled across a winter wonderland scene where you could visit Santa.

One of the things we like that is not immediately obvious is the dragon's lair under the castle. Looks very real.

Wishing you n amazing time, you will love it.

orangarnold

I love the park at night when it's dark. The lights are low enough to feel dark, it almost makes you feel like you shouldn't be there and you're sneaking around.

DisneyManiac

Waking Tinkerbell? What's that?