September trip

Started by mickeys ears, June 16, 2013, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeys ears

Hello everyone!!

Just a quick question,  we are thinking of going back to disney 9th -13th september (having just been the first week in june and having the disney blues already!!) And just wanted to know if anyone thinks that this will be a really busy week or not?

Thankyou

Simon and kathy xx :D

Irish_disney_fan

Hi Guys,

Generally speaking, if you go mid-week its going to be allot less busy. Plus if you are outside the French and UK school holidays it would be quiet. So your dates look good to me.

Enjoy.

never2old

Definitely a good time to go, everyone will be back at school after the summer holidays!!

carelessness @ DLRP

Hi Guys!  Does anyone knows if they have already the halloween decoration on those days?

Aurora1

Don`t think they`ll have the Halloween Decorations up. Season starts 1st weekend of october. They might start putting it up, but to me it seems to soon.
Aurora1

jeakat24

We've been mid to late September before and it was fairly quiet when we went. We always go mid-week if we can to avoid the crowds which helps and there don't tend to be any school holidays in September, but always best to check before you book just in case. It was a good time to go weather-wise too, as it was still quite mild.

They start putting up the Halloween decorations in September so you will probably see a few about. When we went 20-24 September there was something new Halloween related everyday!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "mickeys ears"Hello everyone!!

Just a quick question,  we are thinking of going back to disney 9th -13th september (having just been the first week in june and having the disney blues already!!) And just wanted to know if anyone thinks that this will be a really busy week or not?

Thankyou

Simon and kathy xx :D

We are there also from the 8-12 September and we've done sept a couple of times and it's lovely usually nice weather not too hot/cold but fairly quiet! Enjoy!

Ravenseye

We will be there in September too, unfortunately arriving on a Sunday, but I was hoping it was a quieter time in general. I know the French/Spanish schools are in and of course so are the UK, that should reduce numbers abit.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

littlebitofpixiedust

Weekends will always be busy but we don't mind arriving on the Sunday as we don't get there until almost 2 anyway