Annual Passport sponsorship/parrainnage

Started by PrincessEnya, April 12, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessEnya

Hi guys,

I'm going to Disneyland at the end of this month. I'm the proud owner of a Dream Annual Passport and I was wondering if anyone is planning to buy an AP while I'm there. Because in that case, I can offer you a 10% discount. In exchange, I will receive a stamp from Disneyland. When I have collected three stamps I can renew my AP for an entire year, free of charge.
(FYI, this doesn't only apply to me. It works this way for any AP-holder   :) )

You can read more about it here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/booki ... passports/
I am going to be at Disneyland from the 29th of April until the 2nd of May. I am going with my brother, so together we'll be able to offer this discount to six people.

I don't think a thread concerning this topic exists around here, so I thought I'd create one. :) Hopefully, lots of people we'll be able to find and help each other out. :)

Have a nice weekend, everyone!  :-D

Enya
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

nathalie

Hiya, just replying to your comment about not finding a thread, usually people post it in here  :)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1465

PrincessEnya

Thanks! I thought that thread was for info on APs only, but I was wrong. I'll give it a go there.
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!