Birthdays

Started by Mumto3girls, April 03, 2013, 04:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mumto3girls

Hi all!

Whilst we are away in DLP in May it will be my daughters 8th birthday. I know we can order a cake at the restaurants, but what else is there that we can pre-order? We are staying in DLH.

Many Thanks

TigerLily

Hi there (and welcome to the forum!)

I'm afraid I can't offer much solid help, but I'm sure I read that you can get a list of add ons (balloons, chocolates, etc) to pre buy and have put in your room before arrival. How to obtain that list mind, I'm afraid I don't know. Perhaps an email to DLP requesting the list will do the trick?

Have a lovely time! :D

RockNRoller

It may be too late but tell the travel agent. We mentioned when booking it was my 40th and they passed it on to Disney, we wound up getting upgraded to a lake view room in the HNY and when we arrived there were baloons and chocolate
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

sarahh83

Ring the hotel you are staying at and tell them about the birthday,we were then sent an email with options for things. Can't remember the exact price but my son got a balloon,a soft toy and a card and some chocolates/sweets

Would highly recommend cafe mickey,it's where we booked for my little boys birthday lunch,he met chip n dale,tigger,goofy,Pluto .... Then mickey came round and spent nearly 15 minutes sitting on the floor playing with my son and his disney cars! He made a fuss of him as he'd got a birthday badge and tshirt on,he wrote happy birthday in his autograph book then moved on to the next table ... But within minutes was back bringing my sons birthday cake! Truly magical everyone joining in the song and dance

Defo get your daughter to wear birthday badges etc the characters make such an extra fuss of birthday children xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

sarahh83

Also on the day of her birthday go to the town hall inside the park entrance and ask for a birthday call from mickey,they take you into a room the woman pushes some buttons then hands the phone to your child - it's mickey (obvs a recorded message) wishing them a happy birthday!
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

gemmasteele84

Both my kids birthdays where while we were there last week and it was amazing!!
Take them to city hall, in the morning they will get a birthday sticker and a phonecall from Mickey. We didnt get it in a seperate room but never mind,
All the staff and characters saw the sticker and made a big fuss of them, we also took my son to Stitch live on his birthday and Stitch sang him happy birthday! Made his holiday. :)