Thank you :)

Started by gemmasteele84, April 15, 2013, 02:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

Just under 2 weeks until our trip and I just want to thank everyone on here for all the help in planning :) Though its my 5th trip feels more like the first with all the new information.
We're SO excited about going. Started packing the kids little goody bags for the train and getting all the paperwork and letters we need (hubby has a limiting illness so lots of meds and things) starting to feel real now :)

never2old

Hope you all have a wonderful time!! And then please tell us all about it.... :D

Aurora1

Have a wonderful, magical trip! Would love to hear about it!

gemmasteele84

Quite excited about writing my trip report lol. love reading the ones on here :)

mdw

Hope you have a good time. What have you put in the kids packs? We are going in four weeks and I'm going to do packs too :-)

TigerLily

Have a great time! Ooh, I second mdw's question on your goody bag as I'm doing that too. I couldn't believe my luck on the weekend! I came across a pink bag (a draw string one - brilliant size!) with Minnie Mouse on for 50p! Bargain lol!

gemmasteele84

All the bits I got came from poundland :)
- Mickey/Minnie pez despensers with pezs
- Mickey fold up sports bottles (great for round the park)
- Marvel/princess chocolate bars
- cars/princess colouring books with pencils
- Cars/princess sticker/story book
- Cars/princess snap/playing cards.
- Chunky, easy grip pens (cars and princess again) for use with their autograph books
- Tiana perfume for caitlin :) Very grown up lol
camerons got his cars backpack and caitlin has her minnie backpack so all very disney lol. Will put their ds' in nearer the time too.

Rafael

Have a great time! :)

gemma2806

Have a wonderful time Gemma and I'm looking forward to your trip report already!

mdw

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"All the bits I got came from poundland :)
- Mickey/Minnie pez despensers with pezs
- Mickey fold up sports bottles (great for round the park)
- Marvel/princess chocolate bars
- cars/princess colouring books with pencils
- Cars/princess sticker/story book
- Cars/princess snap/playing cards.
- Chunky, easy grip pens (cars and princess again) for use with their autograph books
- Tiana perfume for caitlin :) Very grown up lol
camerons got his cars backpack and caitlin has her minnie backpack so all very disney lol. Will put their ds' in nearer the time too.

Thank you! Will raid pound land and 99p store