pictures of hotel breakfast please

Started by jamesmehew7, March 10, 2013, 09:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesmehew7

hiya were not really sure what hotel to say at as we only stayed at new york and we loved there breakfast but as we have a child now we need to bugget and stay somewere dif but with a nice breackfast and pics will help loads so we know what they do and is there please help

gemmasteele84

No pictures but we've stayed in Santafe and sequoia lodge with young kids and they were the same in both hotels. Crossiants, pan au chocolate, cereals, yogurts, rolls, sliced meats and various spreads (jams, marmalades, chocolate spreads etc) plenty for a young child :) my son is looking forward to e breakfasts as much as the rides!

Rafael

Quote from: "jamesmehew7"hiya were not really sure what hotel to say at as we only stayed at new york and we loved there breakfast but as we have a child now we need to bugget and stay somewere dif but with a nice breackfast and pics will help loads so we know what they do and is there please help

Hi Jamesmehew7,

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the food, but here are some pictures of the restaurant and buffet area of Cheyenne. Breakast is nothing special, but kind of good though.

I would recommend you to pay for breakfast at Inventions one day. We did it, even though not staying at the Disneyland Hotel, and it was wonderful. It was totally worth it.

Samninetysix

I can't remember taking pictures of breakfast mostly because I do nothing until i've had a couple of cups of coffee including hold a camera :) However, the breakfasts are pretty similar in Santa Fe, Cheyenne, Sequoia. We got upgraded to the Captains Quarters for breakfast in Newport Bay Club, that was more civilised with waiting staff on hand. The best one by a country mile is in Disney Hotel, very good choice including scrambled eggs and crispy bacon, staff continuously top up your orange and coffee plus if you get the right seats, you get to look at the castle whilst eating