New Phantom Manor merchandise coming in 2013

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, March 07, 2013, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGRavenswood

Quote from: davidrsykes on August 23, 2013, 06:26:09 PM
Is this the first ride poster to go on sale ever? Hard to judge the scale in the photo: How big is it? and how much?

It costs 24,99€ and is actually the second attraction poster on sale... the first was Captain EO a few years ago.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

peep

Quote from: Ezra on September 04, 2013, 09:10:42 PM
Oh and just have to add here... anyone else a bit bothered by the fact a lot of the new 'Phantom Manor' merch is actually just the Haunted Mansion merch...? They said they were going to make items similar to the recent Mansion items... but instead we just get that? I mean the Mansion items are great... but they are not Phantom Manor!

Yes this really bothers me. Yes the rides have a lot in common but they're two very different attractions at the same time. If I go to buy Phantom Manor merch and it actually says Haunted Mansion I just wouldn't purchase it because I'm stubborn  ;D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Karen

I have just looked on Disney Store UK and they are selling the most amazing Phantom Manor Ears Christmas Decoration, I really, really want one, The Thunder Mesa one is fab also.  It states they are a Disney Paris and online exclusive, we are there on 20th October so im hoping they will all be on sale then..... :D :D :D

Ezra

Quote from: Karen on September 06, 2013, 09:32:51 PM
I have just looked on Disney Store UK and they are selling the most amazing Phantom Manor Ears Christmas Decoration, I really, really want one, The Thunder Mesa one is fab also.  It states they are a Disney Paris and online exclusive, we are there on 20th October so im hoping they will all be on sale then..... :D :D :D

But its not Phantom Manor... its Haunted Mansion... why can't they actually make Manor merch!? lol

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

DGRavenswood

Honestly, I think we don't have too much reason to complain right now. I believe we've had more Phantom Manor-specific merchandise in the shops this year than in the previous 20 years combined.

A few items from the (arguably great) Haunted Mansion line don't tip the scale.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

DGRavenswood

For those keeping score, previous Phantom Manor-centric merchandise available in Disneyland Paris shops includes:

• A few postcards
  • A t-shirt
  • Boxer shorts (!)
  • Character photos
  • One regular pin and several limited edition pins
This year we have:

• A postcard*
  • One regular pin and several limited edition pins with lanyard
  • A snowglobe*
  • 5 (!) t-shirt designs
  • A hooded sweatshirt
  • The attraction poster
(* Not released this year but still available)

I didn't count Haunted Mansion items. Did I forget anything?
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

Ezra

Actually there's more than two OE Phantom Manor pins; but yeah there's quite a few LEs. I should know, I'm trying to be a completist. Not... easy... some are rather expensive... also some LE Phantom Manor pins were actually released in the US and not at DLRP as they were from WDI.

DGRavenswood

I'll admit that I'm not following pin releases too closely. Which OEs are there apart from the original logo pin (with or without DLP logo) and the current pin featuring the building?
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

DGRavenswood

No, I didn't count merchandise items that featured Phantom Manor along with other attractions. But I hadn't thought of the Goofy and Vinylmation pins.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

DisneyManiac

I did manage to get my hands on the Limited Edition of Tinker Bell as Melanie Ravenswood in the Lunar store outside Buzz Lightyear's Laser Blast.

Karen

I just looked again on the disney store, why do they say Phantom Manor decoration, but have Haunted Mansion on the merchandise !!!  :(  (Im still going to get it though).  I managed to get the large doombuggy globe 3 years ago and ive never seen it again so I always just grab what I can when available. 

Ezra

The only Manor pin I need from the most recent event is that three pin set of expensiveness. I have all the others. Of course there are older Manor pins I still need to be a completist... but I'm getting there.

And yes they keep marketing Mansion merch as Manor; which still bothers me.

Kristof

More Phantom Manor merchandise is on its way!  These coasters inspired by the Boot Hill tombstones will be available in the resort for 24,99 euros (for the set of four)

[attachment deleted by admin]

amanda08

Quote from: Kristof on September 11, 2013, 04:11:47 PM
More Phantom Manor merchandise is on its way!  These coasters inspired by the Boot Hill tombstones will be available in the resort for 24,99 euros (for the set of four)

They are straight onto my shopping list!