Hotel Kyriad?

Started by Labyrinth, February 09, 2013, 10:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Labyrinth

We were looking to stay here on our next trip.
I have seen others say that they have stayed here but is it alright?
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

nathalie

I stayed there twice now, and again next week.
Was very happy about the rooms, always clean.
Rooms are not too big, but when asleep you don't notice, lol.

DisneyDonna

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very nice. During our stay it was very quiet too! Lovely staff and breakfast wasn't too bad. We went early everyday, so I don't know if it eventually got busy. Only downside is the fact that it doesn't have a lot of facilities, only a (very) small bar.

petals

We stayed there last November and thought it was great. Bus to the park comes regularly. Great selection for Breakfast and room nice and clean.

gldc

It's my favourite hotel in the local area location/price/quality-wise.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

CuriousAlice

I'm planning on staying at the Kyriad in April. Ill be taking the tgv to DLP, does the hotel shuttle bus pick up from the main shuttle area?

SwipatronSparks

@alice yes it picks up from the main shuttle area where all the other busses leave from, and its exactly the same as the other busses (big bendy one) just look at the signs and find the stop with the hotels name on it and you shouldnt have any problems
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Elaine

its the pink number 54 bendy bus you're looking for for the Kyriad - you'll find the bus stop on the opposite side of the road to the onsite shuttles, and its the nearest stop to the park entrance/Village.

Samninetysix

We've stayed at Kyriad 5 times out of 44 visits to DLP, it's a lovely hotel, the rooms have always been nice, and the reception/bar area is usually pretty good ..... and.......no disrespect to any others but, as the Kyriad is aimed at people on a budget, the bar at night is quite relaxed and the staff are also, no snobs or the like, usually a decent relaxed atmosphere

sarahwatt

We took a party of school kids last summer.  It was lovely the continental breakfast was really good and rooms clean and tidy.  Only disadvantage was that the downstairs area was fairly small for our group (30 kids) but if I was to go and stay off the disneyland site I would stay there again.  Its really close to disneyland too. =D>