Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Our second day started with breakast at Disney Village.

No, not at Café Mickey. But look at the queue. It must be good. Is it?
We had breakfast at Earl of Sandwich. I have read many people recommending breakfast there, but I thought it was just okay for me. I found it a little overrated. Even thought the place was almost empty, the service was incredibly slow. It took ages for the sandwiches to be ready. We decided not to have breakfast there again.

ulak

Great, wonderful pictures!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Rafael

Quote from: "ulak"Great, wonderful pictures!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them, Ulak. :)

Rafael

It's time to go on an adventure.

princessemily

Wow, it looks so quiet in that first photo! I love the contrast of snow in some photos compared to the colours of Adventureland.   There is sights there that I don't think i have ever seen, will have to be more aware when I go in March.  :thumbs:
Sequoia  Lodge - May 2004
NPBC- September 2005
SL - June 2006
SL- June 2007
Ch -December 2007
NY - September 2008
SL - March 2009
SL- March 2010
NY - March 2011
SL - January 2012
Ch - March 2012
NPBC -March 2013
SL - February 2014
Ch - February 2015
Ch - November 2015
NPBC -March 2016
NY - November 2016
SL - April 2017
SLGF - March 2018
NY - Nov 2018
Cheyenne - Nov 2019
NY Nov 2021

Rafael

Quote from: "princessemily"Wow, it looks so quiet in that first photo! I love the contrast of snow in some photos compared to the colours of Adventureland.   There is sights there that I don't think i have ever seen, will have to be more aware when I go in March.  :thumbs:

You would't believe how quiet it was when I took that first picture. It felt like we had the park only to ourselves. During the trip, we saw the park packed with people some days and really empty on others.
We  got to see snow at DLP on January 24th. It is interesting how snow changes the feel of the lands, especially Frontierland and Adventureland. It was very interesting to experience that.
I spent a lot of time this trip just trying to soak up the atmosphere of the lands and see the details. However, even though I was trying to pay attention to everything, every time I walked through the lands again I discovered lots of new things. There are so many layers of details. I already wish I could go back there again...lol

ulak

Great pictures again! Every has own story, atmoshpere and have great angles, lights and contrasts... I see so many new of this place with this pictures! thank you and cant wait for next! :) ;)

Rafael

Quote from: "ulak"Great pictures again! Every has own story, atmoshpere and have great angles, lights and contrasts... I see so many new of this place with this pictures! thank you and cant wait for next! :) ;)

Thank you so much, Ulak. Your comment means a lot to me! I am glad you like the pictures and see something new out of them.

Rafael

Time to continue exploring Adventureland.

BlackPearl

Hi, Rafael, great pictures.  =D>
I like the ones with snow. Especially  the pics of Phantom Manor and the Bazar.

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Hi, Rafael, great pictures.  =D>
I like the ones with snow. Especially  the pics of Phantom Manor and the Bazar.

Hi BlackPearl, I'm glad you like the pictures. :)
I like the ones with snow as well. Seeing snow at DLP was very nice. I loved it.

Rafael

ulak

OMG, great pictures again! I love your "compositions" (or how its names)

Rafael

Quote from: "ulak"OMG, great pictures again! I love your "compositions" (or how its names)

Thank you so much, Ulak!  :)

Rafael