Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

Also, you can phone Disney to get room only prices, and Expedia also sometimes sell room only for the onsite Disney hotels.

Elaine

captain rocket

I will be at the parks 12/13/14th march if anyone wants me to sponsor them for the 10% discount. Send me a PM if you are interested.

skalos

I will be in dlrp in a couple of weeks (7/4/2011) and I need a sponsor for 4 AP.... Is anybody interesteed?

Skawt

Looks line we will be purchasing Francillean passes instead of Fantasy since the weekend of the 26th-27th is blacked out for both.

If someone would like to sponsor us (total of 5 but however many you can sponsor is fine) we are going to be arriving at the park March 25th around 3:00pm.

PM me if it might work for you.

Freddiesdad

Quote from: "skalos"I will be in dlrp in a couple of weeks (7/4/2011) and I need a sponsor for 4 AP.... Is anybody interesteed?

How does the spknsor thing work?  and how much would it then cost.  I am in the park from 6th April, and am thinking that it might be worth it to get an annual passport, being that we get very cheap eurostar and could conceivably go for day trips as well
Just like we dreamed it

gldc

You get 10% off if an currently annual pass holder is with you at the time  :thumbs:
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

EVE

Quote from: "satine15"Hello!

My friend and me are going to stay in Disneyland from the 27th of april until the 28th, so two days of Disney Magic. We have already booked a hotel package and we´re staying at the New Port Bay Hotel.
Now we want to go later this year for another trip, because our friends are not able to come with us. Now we thought of buying the Francilien because I thought we would get the price of a one day ticket of the price of the passport. But now I understood it that way, that this offer isn´t available when you booked a hotel package? Do we have to buy the passport for the whole price? Then it wouldn´t be worth buying a passport for two extra days, because we had to pay the hotel anyway. And is there a room only booking? Here in Germany when you book it you always get the hotel package...
It would be nice if anyone could help me with my question =)
Thank you very much in advance =)

you'll not get any discount on your annual passport, except you're going with another ap holder. then you get 10% off. the francilien has a blockout for the next 2 days after buying it. funnily the cashier said to us, that ticket will be work nontheless. they would yust tell the visitors that it's not so... crazy story, i didn't understand why he told us that, and we didn't trust him, anyway.
there is a new annual passport existing at the moment. its called annual passport classic, and it has no blockouts for the following days. it costs 98€ and it's valid 270 days in one year.
if you don't have a annual passport dream or classic it's very very expensive to book a disney hotel room without package. you can book it at the hotline, i do that always from germany.
i would book the hotel kyriad, or magic circus.these are not official disney hotels, but there just near the park and they have shuttle service to the park for free. it's about 5 minutes away to the parks.  you can book them at hls.com or booking. com. we did that a few times, and were very happy with it. you get a 2bed room for 80€ one night if you're lucky.

Joe Soap

Hi all!

My girlfriend and I are planning to buy a Passport Francilien each. Since it's her first time going to a Disney park, I want the AP's to be squared away before the park opens on our first day there. Does anyone know how long before opening one can purchase the AP's as well as how long it takes to do so?

Thanks guys!

Elaine

I believe you can purchase them before you arrive by post or by calling Disney - however they are not activated until the first time you use them in the turnstiles at the park entrances, and Francillien annual passes are not valid on the 2nd and 3rd days after you activate them.

If you want to purchase your APs at the park entrance, the ticket booths/Guest Services office opens before the park turnstiles do, so if you arrive at the park at around 9am you should have completed your AP purchase by 9.30am, when the turnstiles open. I'd suggest you go to Guest Services to buy your AP, usually shorter lines and they are more knowledgable about APs generally.

Elaine

skalos

Quote from: "skalos"I will be in dlrp in a couple of weeks (7/4/2011) and I need a sponsor for 4 AP.... Is anybody interesteed?

Anyone? Is four APs which means somebody will get a free renewal!

castawayjp

So we are planning on getting 3 annual passes when we go in April. What is the best way to do this? For our WDW AP's it was very easy... We pre-purchased them at a local Disney Store and then activated them when we got to the park.

Festival Disney

Go to Disneyland Park ticket booths, buy your AP's there and get your temporary entry ticket, enter the park and then go to the Anuual Passport office near the entrance to Disco-land and it should take no longer than 5 minutes for each  passport(of course depending on the queue in the office). I'd have to say that straighforward method is easiet :)
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

castawayjp

Quote from: "Festival Disney"Go to Disneyland Park ticket booths, buy your AP's there and get your temporary entry ticket, enter the park and then go to the Anuual Passport office near the entrance to Disco-land and it should take no longer than 5 minutes for each  passport(of course depending on the queue in the office). I'd have to say that straighforward method is easiet :)

Thanks! Sounds pretty easy!

EVE

there's a new annual passport office next to the blockbuster cafe at wdw studios. the queue at the discoveryland office was kind of crazy at our last visit. waiting time was up to 40-60 minutes every day. a lot of people are buing annual passports at the moment. so better you go directly to the studios. if you speak french a little bit it's also possible to make your passport  for yourself at the automat inside the office in discoveryland. i think it's the better way anyway,  because you can choose your picture for yourself.

gldc

This temporary ticket you get can you get a fastpass with it? and can you get the 10% discount with another ap holder if buying at the ticket booths?

Also any AP holder there on April 30th in the afternoon (or may 1/2) to be my sponsor?  :D
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com