Cafe Mickey

Started by thebatman_1, February 05, 2007, 04:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebatman_1

They have finally themed the VIPS to Cafe Mickey, here's a picture of Mickey and Pluto (though Pluto still isnt allowed to be themed because 'he's a dog'.

Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale now also go out in their chef uniforms. Though Donald and Daisy along with Pluto still don't have one.

Kristof

Great photos!!!

Friends at EPC told me that Pluto wasn't allowed to be dressed up anymore, only his collar was allowed to change.  Has this rule changed again?

thebatman_1

No its still this way. The only thing they can do for Pluto is change his coller, which obviously he has 5, including the usual orange one, the grey studios one, the halloween one, the christmas one and the fantillusion one and unless i'm mistaken thats it. which is a big shame because pluto looks great in a chefs outfit (which they had at walt disney world).

DisneyBud

Why isn't Pluto's outfit allowed to change?

thebatman_1

Because Disney say he's just a 'dog'. I'm not sure if it changed elsewhere but here in Paris its just a NO NO. Very silly indeed.

DisneyBud

But does the fact that Mickey and Minnie are both mice and Donald and Daisy are ducks and Goofy is also a dog not mean anything? lol

Patrick

Pluto really is a dog though, he does not talk, he simply barks :wink: .  The costumes look great for the characters, nice to see the resort giving the characters new costumes :) .  Also just wondering, is that Mickey's autograph on the collar area of the shirt, just under his head?

thebatman_1

yes it is, as does chip and dale, goofy and minnie, though abviously chip dale and goofy are in there french names tic tac dingo

adamguy_6

Those who know me will tell you that I absolutely HATE to lower the tone (sniggers) - but seriously, WHAT on earth is Pluto doing with Mickey's crotch in that photo!?  :lol:
Once Upon A Time...

Riebi

:D to protect
 :D to warm
 :D to amass

He´s just his dog :P
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

thebatman_1

I'm changing the picture because obviously some people have dirty minds lol

ClémentLoveBelle

Today Minnie was near Plaza Gardens with her Café Mickey's dress...

Mansion Staff

she looks like a maid
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.